Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What's happening?!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
Since today everytime I log on to wizard101 it says the connection is lost and I have to log out EVERY TIME I LOG ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x :( :( It's only doing on my one wizard though. So can anybody fix this?

This is why we have wonderful Technical Support! :-)

If you have any questions or concerns regarding game or account matters, please send an email to: support@wizard101.com.
The email you send from should be the same as the email on your Wizard101 account.

Please include your account username and a DxDiag.

A DxDiag is a utility designed to display the specifications of the user's hardware, as well as to test DirectX software, including sound and video. If you are asked for this information in an email, it helps the support group relate your gaming issue to your personal computer.

To create a dxdiag.txt just go to Start -> Run (or Search in Vista) and enter dxdiag and click OK. Once the program has run its course, click "Save all Information" and it will output a txt file that you can attach to your email.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Delver
Jan 29, 2009
melcookie925 wrote:
Since today everytime I log on to wizard101 it says the connection is lost and I have to log out EVERY TIME I LOG ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x :( :( It's only doing on my one wizard though. So can anybody fix this?
that happens alot

Defender
Jan 03, 2009
Does it happen when it tries to load something, cause that happens to me. If you just go into another area it goes away but you wont be able to see what ever it was loading if it was a mob.

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
likeluigi123 wrote:
melcookie925 wrote:
that happens alot
But I can't get out of it because I got into battle and when I get on I'm in battle and when my deck pops up I see a message that says '' Cannot connect to wizard101. Please try again later''. But what annoys my is that I wait alot later and it still does it! :x :(

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
Rokk wrote:
Does it happen when it tries to load something, cause that happens to me. If you just go into another area it goes away but you wont be able to see what ever it was loading if it was a mob.
Yeah it says on the side 0% MOB and then it says the connection is lost.

Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
I would love to know if Kingsisle is planning on doing anything to help with the connection problems that have been crazy lately. Every few minutes it seems like the game is moving in slow motion. This is very irritating when trying to move around (especially in dungeons). I have been having the connection failure problems a lot lately as well.

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
ok people it's fixed. thanks prospector zeke for the tip but it did not work. but my dad had an GREAT idea. i was in a battle when i logged on so my dad that i sould let the enemys beat me. so i did. then when they defeated me i was teleported to the jade plalace and everything was alright. exepct in crimson fleids the guys on the sreets were invisable. so bye people.