Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ambrose

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 30, 2008
HeadmasterAmbrose wrote:
I was apprenticed to a program long, long ago that fostered a cross-discipline approach to Wizardry. At various times I have spent a few centuries devoting myself to the study of each of the different magic schools. Currently I am studying the Astral magics, a school of thought that is barely recognized and little known.

You see, at Ravenwood, we teach the core essentials of both the Inner and the Outer triangles of Wizardry: the External magics, which deal with manipulating the forces of Nature (Fire, Ice and Storm) and the Internal magics, which deal with the elements that compose one's self (Mind, Body and Spirit ... or, as you know them, Myth, Death and Life.) I am currently researching a third triangle, one that we know little about, but seems to be quite puzzling and immensely powerful; the Astral magics. These deal with the manipulation of the universe itself, the Sun, the Moon and the Stars; those heavenly bodies which are bound by (and make up) the Spiral itself, the inner workings of the great machine which makes the Universe tick... much like an old (but perfectly maintained) timepiece.

Oh, my! That was a bit long winded, and I seem to have lost my train of thought. What was your question, again?

I hope that when you master all of those spells, we can learn them too!

Survivor
Jan 29, 2009
WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SOOOOO WANNA BE AN ASTRAL WIZ NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol, plz tell me that we will get an astral school in ravenwood, because if so, i really need to know so that i can delete one of my weaker wizards to make room :P lol, plz keep me posted :P

-keira willowwhisper Lvl.49 thaumaturge
(Oh, and wizard of the stars sounds soooo cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!) :P lol

Survivor
Apr 21, 2009
HeadmasterAmbrose wrote:
I was apprenticed to a program long, long ago that fostered a cross-discipline approach to Wizardry. At various times I have spent a few centuries devoting myself to the study of each of the different magic schools. Currently I am studying the Astral magics, a school of thought that is barely recognized and little known.

You see, at Ravenwood, we teach the core essentials of both the Inner and the Outer triangles of Wizardry: the External magics, which deal with manipulating the forces of Nature (Fire, Ice and Storm) and the Internal magics, which deal with the elements that compose one's self (Mind, Body and Spirit ... or, as you know them, Myth, Death and Life.) I am currently researching a third triangle, one that we know little about, but seems to be quite puzzling and immensely powerful; the Astral magics. These deal with the manipulation of the universe itself, the Sun, the Moon and the Stars; those heavenly bodies which are bound by (and make up) the Spiral itself, the inner workings of the great machine which makes the Universe tick... much like an old (but perfectly maintained) timepiece.

Oh, my! That was a bit long winded, and I seem to have lost my train of thought. What was your question, again?

So Headmaster Ambrose, technically speaking are you saying there will be new kinds of magic released later on?

that would be so awesome :D

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
i think whats gonna happen is since all mmo games start out with the lvl cap low, if wizard 101 getts popular enough (and im talking years in the future) and you get to lvl like100 they are gonna need new schools to keep it interesting. and you knoow how when you get high lvl you have enough training points to research a third school? then they will have astral to choose from.

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
:) :-) :DNO WAY

I've been saying to my friends for the longest time, seince I started playing acually and got to know the schools, that there should be the schools of day, night, and stars! I AM PHYCED!

P.S is it possible to master all the schools even after level 50? :) :-) :D :) :-)

THANK YOU SO MUCH MERLE!!!!!!!!!

p.s.s my sister says she loves you!

Survivor
Jan 02, 2009
wow merle! you never told us that! can you make the astral school with you teaching it? that would be awesome! can you let everyone now when your studies are finished?

David Shadowflame lvl. 50 fire ~ Ian Soulsinger lvl. 31 death NOTE: i will not kill any wizard like ivan soulsinger .

Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
Well this is interesting. Hmm... i bet my pants that this will come out with Celestia, along with the level cap raised. Merle, keep us posted!

"Keep connected with your inner spirit, and you'll always find a way." - Chris
Master of Life
Master of Death
Studdier of Myth