Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The cute little sheep.

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
Have you seen those cute little sheep in mooshu. I have and they're SUPER CUTE!!!!!! :-D :-D :-D I mean just look at them. How could you not resist them. Little body, big eyes, small ears, a head that keeps bounceing up and down = Super Cute! I want to cry when I see them. :-) So what do you like about the cute little sheep? I just think they are SUPER CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
melcookie925 wrote:
Have you seen those cute little sheep in mooshu. I have and they're SUPER CUTE!!!!!! :-D :-D :-D I mean just look at them. How could you not resist them. Little body, big eyes, small ears, a head that keeps bounceing up and down = Super Cute! I want to cry when I see them. :-) So what do you like about the cute little sheep? I just think they are SUPER CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
there okay :?

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
melcookie925 wrote:
Im a level 35 storm wizard in moo shu im a DUDE but i will agree that they are really cute

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
likeluigi123 wrote:
melcookie925 wrote:
there okay :?
I think they are great!

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
makeup55 wrote:
melcookie925 wrote:
Im a level 35 storm wizard in moo shu im a DUDE but i will agree that they are really cute
I'm a level 36 life wizard.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2010
there is suppose to be a pet version of the sheep that KI gave away to certain people in game, but i have yet to see it/

Survivor
Sep 06, 2010
wataruwolf wrote:
there is suppose to be a pet version of the sheep that KI gave away to certain people in game, but i have yet to see it/

One of my friends has one, they're so cute :-D

Explorer
Dec 23, 2009
even though i am a boy they are kinda cute i wonder why they are even theyre :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P

Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
melcookie925 wrote:

Yeah, they're pretty cute