Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Who loves Mooshu? I do!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
Hi people melcookie925 here. And I REALLY love mooshu. I love the theme to it. I love the houses( I have the one that costs 15,000 gold). I love the cute little sheep there. I love everything about mooshu! So if you love mooshu too, tell why you love it right here. And you can also tell your mooshu adventures here too. Goodbye people! :D

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
melcookie925 wrote:
Hi people melcookie925 here. And I REALLY love mooshu. I love the theme to it. I love the houses( I have the one that costs 15,000 gold). I love the cute little sheep there. I love everything about mooshu! So if you love mooshu too, tell why you love it right here. And you can also tell your mooshu adventures here too. Goodbye people! :D
i didnt like it.Gavin Battlehorn lv57 master of death.
~steal to heal~

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
likeluigi123 wrote:
melcookie925 wrote:
i didnt like it.Gavin Battlehorn lv50 master of death
Why

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
melcookie925 wrote:
likeluigi123 wrote:
melcookie925 wrote:
Why
to easy

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
likeluigi123 wrote:
melcookie925 wrote:
likeluigi123 wrote:
melcookie925 wrote:
Why
to easy
oh

Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
I LOVE Mooshu! This is my favorite world! I love the theme, and it so amazing! Sometimes I just stare at the Jade Palace and take in all of the beauty. :) I'm saving up to buy a house in Mooshu. I especially like the ninja pigs lol :D Mooshu is the best!

Explorer
Jan 11, 2010
MooShu is my favorite world. I also love the decor there, the music, and the characters. It is relaxing, and reminds me of a nice asian spa where you go to undwind and have some herbal teas, or something. LOL.
I have 3 GrandMasters, and am working on my forth now, and I always enjoy questing in MS. Who ever designed that world, did a great job on it, and has great decorating taste as well ! :)
And, going to MS after MB world is great, because by then you are all tense from that horrible world ! a wizard needs a relaxing place like MS after questing in MB. LOL

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
KMK524 wrote:
MooShu is my favorite world. I also love the decor there, the music, and the characters. It is relaxing, and reminds me of a nice asian spa where you go to undwind and have some herbal teas, or something. LOL .I have 3 GrandMasters, and am working on my forth now, and I always enjoy questing in MS. Who ever designed that world, did a great job on it, and has great decorating taste as well ! :)
And, going to MS after MB world is great, because by then you are all tense from that horrible world ! a wizard needs a relaxing place like MS after questing in MB. LOL
spa :? :?

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
melcookie925 wrote:

ok i sold my mooshu house for a gh house, the dragons fjord!!!

Survivor
Aug 29, 2010
Mooshu is the best place in the whole game its nice and calm and it gives outstanding xp for the levels there

Explorer
Apr 17, 2010
Mooshu is so full of color and peace its my second favorite place to go! You can go there and practice cause they have the best people to fight! cause they are not to hard or not to easy they are just right depending on what lvl you are.I think Mooshu is awesome!!! :D

Defender
Mar 27, 2010
Mooshu is my FAVORITE world. It is so colorfull, the sound and music is so peacefull, also, the bosses arent that hard or that easy. you low lvls are missing out on a lot. If you low lvls want to see it, play W101 more offen.

lvl 39 pyromancer
Hunter Wild Horn

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
melcookie925 wrote:
melcookie925 wrote:

ok i sold my mooshu house for a gh house, the dragons fjord!!!
now i sold my dragon's fjord.

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
why do people always make threads like this i saw one about the floating land one about marleybone [ ugh marleybone can't wait for that with my myth wizard ] and one about this now

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
I liked Mooshu, but the Jade Oni was.... well..... disappointing? He was rather easy, and the only challenge to it was he had a lot of heath. now if they had AT LEAST made you fight some pig before he popped out (Like the rest of the Oni gang) it would have been really satisfying. But when i did it for the first time, I was kinda upset. It left me with "way too easy syndrome".

Now go back and solo him, that's a little more fun. But even solo, he is easier than Mewiarity (Meowiarity WITH help)

Taryn Dragonsong
Legendary Sorcerer 8)

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
I agree I love Mooshu sooooooo much It way easier then Marleybone by far! Marleybone was so annoying because of it's dungeons and all the street creatures you had to fight. Mooshu, it's just a walk in the park. I mean the bosses aren't even hard and some of them even use TROLL. HA I love Mooshu so much because it just gives you a break for once. These are the order of worlds from hardest to easiest:

Celestia

Dragonspyre

Marleybone

Grizzlehiem

Mooshu

Krokotopia

Wizard City

Mason S. level 33 Sorcerer and Diviner in the Kishibe Village

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
wms10 wrote:
I agree I love Mooshu sooooooo much It way easier then Marleybone by far! Marleybone was so annoying because of it's dungeons and all the street creatures you had to fight. Mooshu, it's just a walk in the park. I mean the bosses aren't even hard and some of them even use TROLL. HA I love Mooshu so much because it just gives you a break for once. These are the order of worlds from hardest to easiest:

Celestia

Dragonspyre

Marleybone

Grizzlehiem

Mooshu

Krokotopia

Wizard City

Mason S. level 33 Sorcerer and Diviner in the Kishibe Village

Lol I liked Mooshu's storyline, but... It may just be me, but I like hard bosses. Lol I loved Big Ben.
Taryn

Defender
Dec 08, 2010
i love moo shu because it is a myth world and i can fight for fun cause they have great drops there! moo shu = pure awesomeness!

fred spritegem level 50 myth

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
Mooshu brings back so many memories. I remember when I was a cute lvl 36 life,and I dreamed of being big one day. Yoshito Temple ( I think that's the name ) makes me cry . I want to cry right now because I'm thinking of Mooshu. All the pretty music and the cool bosses, I remember :-o Now I'm about to cry
Please let me have my privacy now, I want to be alone so I can cry
From, melcookie925.
P.S. Sorry I haven't been posting lately.