Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dungoen in Marleybone

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 24, 2010
I am in the tower in Marleybone for like he 20'th time now and this is impossible. I have tried like a million times with different combinations of schools. I have gotton down to the last guys and I can not beat them. I have beat an oni with 7000 health all by myself and beat Malistare with only 2 other guys with me and we beat him within 10 or 20 min. And I have done that 2 times. But this dungoen is like something else. I think there should be no cheating. Or it should just be cheatig but not that hard. Like they should not be able to do spells wthout any pips and we should be able to do global spells on the bad guys without it attacking us. Or they could not cheat (exept for the first boss) and just have more health. That would make it so much more fun becaue I really do not like this dungoen. There should not be as many levels either so if you die you can get in quicker. PLEASE HELP! P.S. this is for the spiral key for Celestia.

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
nicholsj wrote:
I am in the tower in Marleybone for like he 20'th time now and this is impossible. I have tried like a million times with different combinations of schools. I have gotton down to the last guys and I can not beat them. I have beat an oni with 7000 health all by myself and beat Malistare with only 2 other guys with me and we beat him within 10 or 20 min. And I have done that 2 times. But this dungoen is like something else. I think there should be no cheating. Or it should just be cheatig but not that hard. Like they should not be able to do spells wthout any pips and we should be able to do global spells on the bad guys without it attacking us. Or they could not cheat (exept for the first boss) and just have more health. That would make it so much more fun becaue I really do not like this dungoen. There should not be as many levels either so if you die you can get in quicker. PLEASE HELP! P.S. this is for the spiral key for Celestia.
you dont need to do it

Explorer
Jul 13, 2010
nicholsj wrote:
agree, i tried many times, i always get to top floor then i die then i lost! Ok, just forget what i said xD i found out it's supposed to be hard

Survivor
Jan 24, 2010
likeluigi123 wrote:
nicholsj wrote:
you dont need to do it

thanks but I finally won it. And then I read your message. OOOOOPS

Survivor
Jan 24, 2010
Grubbsgrady777 wrote:
nicholsj wrote:
agree, i tried many times, i always get to top floor then i die then i lost! Ok, just forget what i said xD i found out it's supposed to be hard

I finally won it. If you want any help jst let me know My character is named Jasmine Legend Friend