Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Malistaire Drops

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 01, 2010
i have a grand storm and i wanted a storm suit from malistaire. but it took too long to get that suit, i tried and tried. why doesnt malistaire gives us our grand outfits at the first beat? :x

Survivor
Jun 04, 2010
You don't have to keep beating and beating malistaire. After you beat malistare, there should be a chest next to him. Forgot what it was called though. If you have crowns, go up to this chest and click "x" then, it will say "spend 50 crowns to get something" If you don't get it spend 100, if you still don't get it keep going. But if it goes to high, i recommend stopping and doing it again.
The storm robe is called Malistare's Raithful Robe. It comes with triton.

Defender
Aug 11, 2009
mask110 wrote:
i have a grand storm and i wanted a storm suit from malistaire. but it took too long to get that suit, i tried and tried. why doesnt malistaire gives us our grand outfits at the first beat? :x

From the topic: help did not get icebird!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/quote/0/120656.ftl

Prospector Zeke wrote:

No item is guaranteed to drop from a creature.
You have the exact same chance of getting a specific item from a creature each and every time you battle them.
There are no tricks, no ways to stack the deck. You have the same chance of getting the item the first time you duel him as you do the 100000000th time you duel him, it's just a matter of luck.

From the topic: Grand Gear

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/24373.ftl

colagada wrote:

The best equipment in the game should be hard to get. Otherwise, they'd have to call it "Not-so-Grand" gear.

It is all a matter of chance. It is suppose to be diffcult, not impossible, to get. Since it is a powerful and special item, it may require more time and effort. You have to judge whether the benefit is worth the cost.

Have fun!!! :) :) :)

Historian
May 28, 2009
pokemontrainer567 wrote:
You don't have to keep beating and beating malistaire. After you beat malistare, there should be a chest next to him. Forgot what it was called though. If you have crowns, go up to this chest and click "x" then, it will say "spend 50 crowns to get something" If you don't get it spend 100, if you still don't get it keep going. But if it goes to high, i recommend stopping and doing it again.
The storm robe is called Malistare's Raithful Robe. It comes with triton.

The storm robe is really called "Malistaire's Wrathful Robe" I guess

Survivor
May 07, 2010
To any new players reaching the Malistaire quest, I warn you, Celestia pretty much renders the stats on this gear null and void. It has no critical stats which the new zone uses all the time.

KI dropped the ball by making former end game gear useless. The only thing you can count on the gear is health which you'll need a lot of when monsters in Celestia critical hit every few turns.