Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tatakai Outpost bug.

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
OK, this is not a bug that is bothering me, but its really weird. Have anyone nocticed that building for decoration by that one boss is doing weird stuff? Well I was playing on wizard101 early today and thourgh the door of that building there where stroks of purple lightning. That's right STORKS OF PURPLE LIGHTNING! I have no idea why that was happening but it was. Then later today I went over to that same building and blushes of blond light were thourgh that door. So I don't know what's going on but it's weird and rare. So does any one know what this is?

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
melcookie925 wrote:
OK, this is not a bug that is bothering me, but its really weird. Have anyone nocticed that building for decoration by that one boss is doing weird stuff? Well I was playing on wizard101 early today and thourgh the door of that building there where stroks of purple lightning. That's right STORKS OF PURPLE LIGHTNING! I have no idea why that was happening but it was. Then later today I went over to that same building and blushes of blond light were thourgh that door. So I don't know what's going on but it's weird and rare. So does any one know what this is?
what? 8)

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
likeluigi123 wrote:
melcookie925 wrote:
what? 8)
Yeah that one building is doing weird stuff lok thourgh the door of it and you'll be shocked!