Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Kishibe Village Bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 12, 2008
I tried to submit this through the report a bug under support, but it kept asking for a user id and I could not find the field where it needed to be placed. This is a bug I am reporting:

I have a current quest in Kishibe Village called Crazy for You. I am supposed to go and talk to Khin-Pao. I see the hut where he is located, but I can not get inside to talk to him. The rings are not lit up in front of the hut either.

Thanks

Survivor
Sep 07, 2008
That has happened to me too. I have managed to get through it.
Even though the path was not lighted up, you could go into the portal
anyways. It worked for me. Try it. if it does not work, reply below your problems. or if you did it, please reply below! TY.

From The Magus Wizard once again,
Olivia Starrider!

Survivor
Aug 12, 2008
I have tried everything. I even went to every other area and completed all other quests that were available to me in Moo Shu thinking I missed something. When I returned to try and speak with Khin-Pao I still could not enter the hut I beleive he is in. I could not find him anywhere in Kishibe Village either, so figured the map was showing me correctly.

Administrator
Survivor
Aug 12, 2008
I had already completed the mission of collecting the diseased mushrooms if that is what you mean?