Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cloak card

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
Umm how do you get cloak and what does it do? cause feint is nice but I payed 7 training points for it. Usually I get a school make treasure cards and buy my ponts back. Feint I heard you can you can make into a treasure card using cloak. SRY for putting it lamely. So... anyone know?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
According to the threads I've read, Cloak is SUPPOSED to be an enhancement card that is used on a regular card to hide what it does, meaning if I had Feint, discarded something, drew Cloak from my sideboard, and used the Cloak card on Feint, then when I used that enhanced Feint card, it would show up as a Black Mantle on the opponent. Obviously, it would only be useful for PvP. I've read that the spell is bugged and doesn't work right. I don't know if that's true or if it's been fixed since then.

Feint treasure cards can be made by Balance wizards. According to the wiki, they require:

1 - Dark Sprite Treasure Card
2 - Citrines
2 - Onyx
2 - Shadow Oils
8 - Bones
1 - Diamond
8 - Lava Lilies

Defender
Jul 21, 2009
Cloak is a spell that is manly used in pvp. Esentialy, what is does is it will make all shields, blades, and traps you cast it on, look all dull and black. This is so the opponent can't see what you cast and there for can not anticipate a shield, major attack, or even a heal. It is very useful but really hard to get. It works like tough or accurate where you combine it with a spell you already have. Cloak cards are about as rare as giant when it comes to getting it. I think you can get somewhere on Chelsea Cort but the who and the where I have no idea. I sugest searching online.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Through the power of fire, nothing is beyond my reach.
Scot Thorn

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
as if balance needed any additional help in PvP when that school typically has arena records of 3:1 win/loss