Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday - 9-17-10

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Welcome to a more... normal Feedback Friday. I appreciate Zeke for stepping in for me last week, I was caught grading papers and just couldn't get away! As always...

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

Now, for the fun part... the question! Inquiring minds at Ravenwood would like to know... if you could add one emote (like dance, jump, flex, etc) to the game that isn't there now, what would it be? I'll be back next week to give my answer, but for now, I'd like to see what you think!

Hope you are having a FIERY Friday, and a SPARKtacular weekend! ::grin::

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Survivor
Feb 25, 2009
I would like a ROFL emote. It would be cool to see your player on the ground laughing, imagine it!

Survivor
Mar 09, 2009
Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
I would want to be able to like exercise!! Like do jumping jacks or something. Or you could be able to bow or curtsey. Bowing would be fun because you could like bow before or after a battle! That'd be cool.

Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
Community Leader
Delver
Feb 18, 2010
i would love to have a different dance emote with twirling or something like that. also maybe you could make a dance place or something like that where people could dance in pairs like doing the tango or ballroom dancing :D. that would be so COOl!!!! and also a different bowing emote for the girls where they do a curtsy instead.

Survivor
Sep 06, 2009
Play. I'm sure how you would do that, but I would like to be able to be playful as a emote. Perhaps a series of gymnastic maneuvers, like backflips and cartwheels.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
I'd like something that's more for the pet than the wizard (or with teamwork, really), like "fetch" or "jump through hoop."

Something magical would be great, too, like the Wizard101 equivalent of flash paper.

Survivor
Jul 30, 2010
I think That The Best Idea Is Something Audible, Like Laugh Or ROFL, Having Your Character Fall On The Ground And Burst Into Laughter. :)

Defender
Mar 05, 2009
WHISTLE, a fingers to your mouth gesture complete with sound, to call any wandering pets over to you.

TA-DA! Both hands in the air to say "I did it!" like gymnasts at the end of their routines.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2009
Survivor
Nov 27, 2009
it would be cool to be able to sit in a chair, sofa, etc. it would be grayed out except when by furniture where you could sit. I know, it would be difficult to do, as it would include some kind of code added to the furniture that would turn the "sit" emote on, but a lot of players would love that option. and maybe not just at home, in places like unicorn park, there could be a park bench, or in reagent square. just something to think about.

Survivor
May 17, 2009
Now, for the fun part... the question! Inquiring minds at Ravenwood would like to know... if you could add one emote (like dance, jump, flex, etc) to the game that isn't there now, what would it be? I'll be back next week to give my answer, but for now, I'd like to see what you think!

Hope you are having a FIERY Friday, and a SPARKtacular weekend! ::grin::

EMOTIONS LIKE--
PEACE SIGN, SELF HUG, AND SIT ON FLOOR.

Explorer
Feb 25, 2010
Explorer
Mar 14, 2010
I'd like, "interact" You click the emote, and click on what you want to interact with, and then your character sits down/lies down/writes/ e.t.c.

Survivor
Feb 03, 2009
Survivor
Jan 29, 2010
I would like to be able to sit. eather on the ground or in a chare. sleeping woukld be nice too

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
the only 2 emotes i wanna see is sitting i cant remember the last time my wizard sat hmm lets here um never ( i dont have tiger mount i only have wings so i've NEVER sat down ) and a scary emote like lets say your in a death house and you use scary emote you would hold out your hand and your index finger is replaced by a sythe! but in life house only your hand would be replaced by a skull.

Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
dance #2 :-) or maybe,cast spell (like the way you mave casting a spell)

Survivor
Mar 20, 2009
I think we should be able to sit down. Like on the grass, bench, or chair.

Survivor
Jan 30, 2010
I have all the furnature in the house and i'd like to be able to sit down on it.
Kestrel GoldenEyes
Grand Master Sorcerer

Survivor
Aug 08, 2009
If I could add any sort of new emote to the game it would be new dances for the different schools like many of the other online games out there have.

Defender
May 28, 2009
Hmm maybe like an afk, or possibly an eating emote. I would love to watch my wizard eat food. (A drop down menu of different choices.) Then we can make resteraunts in our castles and pretend to serve real food.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
Sit, play piano, drive MB auto, eat, anything to make houses more interactive.