Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Increase dissipate to two pips from one

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
All other school dispels cost two pips to cast making them not worth the pips most of the time to use unless you are of their school. The storm school dispel only costs one pip to use which means that everyone pretty much uses it against storm school without any real pip cost at all. Storm already struggles to cast against a vast number of shields and is typically the most likely to be hit with beguile, allowing everyone to have a single pip dispel against storm school is taking things a bit far, expecially when one pip dispels don't exist against other schools.

Hero
May 02, 2009
Are you sure your not confused with the treasure dispels, because the eye of bartleby dispels cost 1 pip, as opposed to 2 pips like the normal treasures and regular dispels.

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
sorry, when I wrote this I was referring to the treasure cards that are very cheaply boughten at the bazaar ... for some reason one of them cost only one pip to cast

Survivor
Jul 01, 2010
Dissipate DOES cost TWO pips. The one pip is a special treasure card version.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Perhaps you should pay attention. Dissipate is a 2-pip card. The only 1-pip version of Dissipate is from the Treasure Card set (otherwise the normal Dissipate treasure card is 2-pip), which you can purchase as an individual treasure card from the bazaar.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Although you're right and this is unfair...so's life. Sorry to be so callous, but I'm pretty sure they're not changing the amount of pips needed for spells any time soon, just like they're not adding a Balance shield or an interaction to use furniture.