Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Disappearing Crowns

AuthorMessage
Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Twice now this has happened. Somewhere in the wee hours of the morning (2am or 3am CST), my crowns will disappear. The first time it happened I had just finished fighting crusher in Big Ben and tried to use the second hand chest. You can imagine my surprise when all my 24,000+ crowns were gone. Within an hour they were back. Then it happened again. I was soloing the Tree of Life including the extra bosses figuring I could buy a henchman if needed. While fighting youkai, i tried to buy a henchman but the game said i had 0 crowns. A short time later they were back. Just what is making my crowns disappear? Are they being abducted by aliens? or is a gremlin trying to wreck havoc throughout the spiral?

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

Your Crowns balance is kept on the website.
If the game has trouble contacting the website (ie the site is down for maintenance) your Crowns balance will not show up.
We did have a minor website downtime last night, and apologize for the confusion, but your will retain the full credit of your Crowns purchased.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Defender
Jan 25, 2010