Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Improving the game just a little

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 18, 2009
I just have one question? Why are there 7 schools in Raven wood ( Life, Myth, Death, Storm, Balance, Ice, and Fire) but there are only 6 desks to make a main character for you schools? I have grands in all schools execpt for myth and i cant share there clothes to another account. If we could have one more desk I would be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy.

Just something to think about.

Survivor
Nov 02, 2009
Defender
Aug 15, 2009
That has been brought up before. It seems the game mechanics wont allow it or why would KI be concerned about how many wizards you do have. It seems to keep people from cheating they have stored character stuff on the ki servers rather than your computer. So when you log on and start a character that wait you have seems to be the info stored on the ki servers that is downloaded and synced to your game software. While just adding one more character seems logical (and it is) can you imagine the nightmare that everyone having one more character to download and the bottle necks and stuff that would make those issues worse than what they are. That and given the lost items and quest information that wasnt uploaded and stored correctly due to lag and misc disconnections. While it would be nice to even have just one more wizard, when you think about it, isnt it surprising that they arent considering that five or four wizards per account would be plenty and therefore would make the game run smoother for everyone? But then if they did then they should charge accordingly like say $19.95 per year and $10.00 per wizard on the account. That seems to be the current rate, and given that, how many wizards would people want then?

Survivor
May 23, 2009