Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is the most damage you have done?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 08, 2010
This was so neat I just had to share. My wife and I were fighting the jade oni, working together we got my Orthrus to do 611 damage on the first strike, then another 9112 damage on the main hit.

So I am curious what is the highest damage you have ever done? either by your self or with a teammate helping with blades etc.

Explorer
Mar 11, 2010
Me and my team used a whole boatload of traps and blades on Malistaire, and I used an item card Wraith (575 damage). It boosted it up all the way to 78,983 damage!

Survivor
Jul 01, 2010
Delver
Jan 29, 2009
wataruwolf wrote:
This was so neat I just had to share. My wife and I were fighting the jade oni, working together we got my Orthrus to do 611 damage on the first strike, then another 9112 damage on the main hit.

So I am curious what is the highest damage you have ever done? either by your self or with a teammate helping with blades etc.

Explorer
May 09, 2009
Explorer
Dec 15, 2008
I believe the highest EVER hit was 23million with a wildbolt

Explorer
Dec 15, 2008
Delver
Mar 08, 2009
17,000 with a centaur card i had bunch of blades and traps and i was battling malistare with my robes centaur lol but 78,983 is VERY IMPESSIVE and that is probably the highest hit for a wraith car. just think if you were using a triton or wild bolt with the blades and traps on a myth enemy

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
Explorer
Jul 15, 2010
mythomagic6 wrote:
Me and my team used a whole boatload of traps and blades on Malistaire, and I used an item card Wraith (575 damage). It boosted it up all the way to 78,983 damage!

That can not be possible no way 78,983 damge! It's just not possible i got my helephant up to 20,000 but are you sure you read it right.

Defender
May 31, 2010
ffjkg wrote:
mythomagic6 wrote:

That can not be possible no way 78,983 damge! It's just not possible i got my helephant up to 20,000 but are you sure you read it right.

I don't doubt that 78K is possible. In fact playing with friends who use balance and storm, 78k can be common. Just a matter of learning how to stack the spells to get them to work for your advantage. My friends storm wiz best shot when playing with a group was 344K. She posted the pic on a popular fansite. Now playing solo is a different story. For my death wiz when playing alone , I get her to hit around 6k on average.
But since he most likely converted the death spell on Mal to life , which is the best spell to use against him , and had boost from others in the group , 78k should be quite possible.

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
yeah i don't have that many blades and traps i only have a lifeblade, life trap and a feint that's probably why everyone elses damage is higher than mine

Defender
May 31, 2010
joey110498 wrote:
yeah i don't have that many blades and traps i only have a lifeblade, life trap and a feint that's probably why everyone elses damage is higher than mine

Joey , if you can , next time with spending those training points , definately take a visit to Niles the Balance tree. Niles is also one of the trainers in the game , You can get Spirit Trap spell which gives +25 to the enemy and Spirit Blade which gives +35 to you. They are a huge help when trying to knock down some of those larger bosses.
Should also take a look at the amulets in the game , I don't have a life wiz, but my death wiz has the Bastilla's deadly choker that I bought in MB. Gives and additional +35 to my death spells. Not to mention having a well trained pet can be an added bonus. You should be knocking out 5k hits in no time.

Defender
Jul 21, 2009
It is posiable to do millions of damage. Me myself, even though I couldn't do over a million, did a total of 100,000 damage to malastiar with helephant. The trick is to not only load up on treasure cards but to have friends blade you and trap the enemy with school specific cards that you can't cast. Then you have to use prism because it then allows you to use each type of trap (there are a lot) twice. It was on the test realm, the easiest place to do it.
I've seen a video of someone doing over 43,000,000 damage with temptest. Most empresive hit ever, even thought the video picture was bad.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With the power of fire, nothing is beyond my reach.
Scot Thorn

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
Just 10,00 :( I was proud before seeing the pictures that crop up on central. Someone carefreely does 25,000. I had MB clothes and was with a lvl 30 something guy. The only treasure card was the toughed centaur.
Now, though, I'm preparing for the mother of all life attacks!

Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
Survivor
Jul 08, 2010
me again, this time my mother tagged along and with her death spells and my wife's balance spells we got my Orthrus up to 20,000+ damage on the second hit

Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
i got my helephant to do 7,000. its not a lot but worth it. I know how to score big damage but don't have the patience to set it up (or the cards).

Delver
Apr 02, 2010
Watch the video; prisms are the key to those massive hits. Looks like Storm is the caster of choice because of wild bolt and no double or spread out hits.

How about this one?

Necromancers, what is the most damage you have done to yourself with Empower?

I'm thinking I could really do a number by using
- Death Blade and Spirit Blade
- Balance friend throwing those two Balance blades
- Someone with a dragon pet with Dragonblade.
- Feint and Feint Treasure Card throwing +30% and +20%.
- Death monster casting Death Trap
- Balance monster casting Hex
- Boosts from Level 50 clothes (don't have yet)
- Clothes that do NOT have Death shielding
- Boost from a Wraith with Death-Giver

or go to PvP, do the above (minus the PvE) and have a Death opponent really lay you up with all three Death Traps (normal, Treasure, Item), both Feints, Curse, and a Balance school (opponent) throwing on Hex.

That would require some cooperation.

I remember getting over 1500 but I can't remember under what condition

Explorer
Aug 14, 2008
If you want higher damage, go against your own school and use prisms<3 (I never realized how much I love prisms 'till now.)

And, I was sure that the highest with Wild Bolt was 41 million. Oh well. With Ice I got 100k+

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
MsSandy121 wrote:
joey110498 wrote:

Joey , if you can , next time with spending those training points , definately take a visit to Niles the Balance tree. Niles is also one of the trainers in the game , You can get Spirit Trap spell which gives +25 to the enemy and Spirit Blade which gives +35 to you. They are a huge help when trying to knock down some of those larger bosses.
Should also take a look at the amulets in the game , I don't have a life wiz, but my death wiz has the Bastilla's deadly choker that I bought in MB. Gives and additional +35 to my death spells. Not to mention having a well trained pet can be an added bonus. You should be knocking out 5k hits in no time.
thanks i'll try and save my training points for those

Survivor
Mar 19, 2009
Hey, Samantha Shadowstalker here! My highest hit was 181,620 with an ice colossus on test ream. My friend helped me(balance) and i had elixirs, and tons of traps in the correct order with a convert on an ice monster, so i got a little extra boost ;)

Explorer
Jul 23, 2009
My centaur has done over 40,000 on a death boss in the grand chasm and i have seen a triton do over 70,000

Historian
May 28, 2009
Well, i did remember that i have a minotaur who deals more than 2000 damages.