Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

RARE PETS!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 31, 2010
How do I ge mutated pets like frost cat and black cat and other rare pets like fire dragon, storm zilla, and things like that???

Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
Frost cat is a $20.00 gift card pet you buy at Target.

Black cat is available during October, you buy it with crowns from Spooky Bob that stands in front of the fountain in the shopping district.

There is no Fire Dragon pet, but there are many many other dragons you can get.

Stormzilla is a lvl 48 Storm school pet.

Survivor
Jan 02, 2009
yup and to get more rare pets you got to have a least 40,000 gold to hatch some good pets so keep going for gold

Survivor
Sep 19, 2009
peaguy5 wrote:
How do I ge mutated pets like frost cat and black cat and other rare pets like fire dragon, storm zilla, and things like that???

Hmm. I Think your talking about level 48 pets. Depending on your school, when you reach level 48 and do a quest from your teacher, you will either get a helephant, satyr, hydra, stormzilla, orthrus,collosus, or wraith pet. Also fire dragon is a pet, but its a spell you can get on a level 48 fire quest from your fire teacher.

Hope all that helps.

Explorer
Mar 06, 2010
danielb2k wrote:
peaguy5 wrote:

Hmm. I Think your talking about level 48 pets. Depending on your school, when you reach level 48 and do a quest from your teacher, you will either get a helephant, satyr, hydra, stormzilla, orthrus,collosus, or wraith pet. Also fire dragon is a pet, but its a spell you can get on a level 48 fire quest from your fire teacher.

Hope all that helps.

FIRE DRAGON IS A PET? plz tell me where i get it! THX in advance

Explorer
Jul 15, 2010
danielb2k wrote:
peaguy5 wrote:

Hope all that helps.
what? there is no fire dragon pet only the helephant pet that fire gets at level 48

Survivor
Sep 19, 2009
peaguy5 wrote:

lol, my bad I meant to say fire dragon is NOT a pet, sorry It's a spell that you can get by being a level 48 fire wizard, along with helephant pet. Again Fire dragon is NOT a pet, sorry