Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pets in Grizzleheim

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 19, 2009
Okay, hey everybody! I was playing Wizard101 and thought to myself, "I want some pets from Grizzleheim". So, I checked to see if there was a pet shop, and it turns out, there isn't. So, can anyboyd tell me what Boss drops in Grizzleheim give you pets?

Survivor
Jan 02, 2009
markers99 wrote:
Okay, hey everybody! I was playing Wizard101 and thought to myself, "I want some pets from Grizzleheim". So, I checked to see if there was a pet shop, and it turns out, there isn't. So, can anyboyd tell me what Boss drops in Grizzleheim give you pets?

sure
the ravens at the end of grizzlheim drops silverback (a wildclaw with a silver back). and that all i know sry.

Survivor
Jun 28, 2010
Chinchilla58 wrote:
markers99 wrote:

sure
the ravens at the end of grizzlheim drops silverback (a wildclaw with a silver back). and that all i know sry.

i heard the the runed anhilator drops silver colossus and nightwing drops ice bird good luck!

Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
Also, the Brownwood Tormentor drops a Life Minotaur pet which gives a life minotaur card at ancient. My brother got on the first try and it's almost adult!