Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Colossus Blvd. - Character Froze

AuthorMessage
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
I was heading toward Gobblestone Castle, and at the bottom of the last hill I saw someone fighting two Gobbler Gluttons. He looked like he was having trouble (kept getting hit but didn't attack back), so I jumped in to help him.

He didn't attack at all, so I killed the Gobblers, and after the battle, he left.

But, my character FROZE on that spot. Two Gobbler Gluttons came back and dragged me into another battle.

But I couldn't see anything -- no spell cards to pick, no Crown Shop, no Compass, no Handbook -- nothing. And I couldn't do anything or go anywhere. I was just frozen.

Well along comes some sweet Grandmaster, who hesitated for a minute, but then jumped in to help me. But I couldn't even talk to him to say I was frozen and couldn't move. He healed me and killed the Gobblers. Then left.

Got drawn into a second battle, and I died. Was sent back to the Commons. That's how I FINALLY got out of there.

I did send an e-mail to Help and Support. Be careful on Colossus Blvd.

Explorer
May 22, 2009
All this was was you losing connection momentarily, than coming back. How to fix this is by hitting Crtl (Control) G after you come back and can't see anything. But, the not moving part is tricky, and you might want to try porting to a friend. Hope that clears stuff up for you :D

Adherent
May 20, 2010
This happens sometimes. When it does, simply close Wizard101 (by clicking on the X in the upper right corner). When you log back on, press on the up arrow. This should remove you from the spot that you were frozen at.