Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where can I buy a house in Marleybone?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 29, 2010
So, I'm probably just being blind, but where is the housing and furniture vendor? I can't find it!

Also, WAY off topic, but Marleybone could really use some sidewalks. I couldn't walk around with my pet anymore, as his wings would get into the villain's bubble and suck me into battle. I realize it's odd to put sidewalks on a roof, but it's difficult to get around without running into the enemy!

Adherent
May 20, 2010
It's on the southwest part of the circle in the center of town.

As you teleport to the Marleybones Commons, turn and face Abigail Doolittle, then head to the upper right of the screen. You'll find the ring and amulet shop. Just to the right of that is the Housing and Furniture shop.

Survivor
Aug 28, 2010
colagada wrote:
It's on the southwest part of the circle in the center of town.

As you teleport to the Marleybones Commons, turn and face Abigail Doolittle, then head to the upper right of the screen. You'll find the ring and amulet shop. Just to the right of that is the Housing and Furniture shop.

Lol yeah i was a blind person, I couldnt find it for like thirty minutes...

Explorer
Dec 05, 2010
Go to Regents Square by clicking on that tab. Then, head northeast. That ought to take you to that shop.

P.S. If you preview the Royal Estate, there are twobedrooms there!