Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the annoying dude, watch out he'll annoy you

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
i was in a fight the other day and then i ran into this guy and he was just a JERK :x :x :x :x :x :x he was just so angry at me for accidently ruining his myth trap and killed the enemy he would have not killed the boss with cyclops he was so annoying i was gonna blow up he was calling me a nobb a lot then i went to the arena and apperently he ws following me i called him a loser then he challeged me to a pvp and of course i won then he challenged e over and over and over etc. i wish we could just
send people away anywhere

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Noone likes it when other people enter their battle and start ruining their traps. I would have been annoyed with you as well ... but he took it to an extreme, and you didn't help by getting into a name calling fight with him.

The way I see it, both of you behaved childishly. As soon as you realized he was following you, you should have just switched realms and that would have been the end of it.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Survivor
Sep 19, 2009
wizardMaster1967 wrote:
i was in a fight the other day and then i ran into this guy and he was just a JERK :x :x :x :x :x :x he was just so angry at me for accidently ruining his myth trap and killed the enemy he would have not killed the boss with cyclops he was so annoying i was gonna blow up he was calling me a nobb a lot then i went to the arena and apperently he ws following me i called him a loser then he challeged me to a pvp and of course i won then he challenged e over and over and over etc. i wish we could just

Honestly, it sounds like your lying.

Explorer
Jul 14, 2010
I had this kind of happening to a friend of mine, just randomly he started calling my master life friend a noob, where he was a mere adept ( level 26 and the life stole a trap with a better spell than he would have used, sort of like you did. He got annoyed yelling my master was a noob (yeah right noob :P)
Ronan TitanStalker, level 29 NECROMANCER! YEAH BABY! :p

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
Anyone read Harry Potter the Chamber of Secrets. If you have i have found Colin Creevey. Here's the story:

I was in a heated match. Necromancer vs Theurgist. The girl kept casting sactuary and i kept putting infection and doom and gloom. After a pair of scarecrows and one awsome wraith, life girl left!!! HAHA! A litttle death student kept sayong how cool i was. I naturally loved this but after a few moments the kid drove me crazy. He kept following me. I switched realms and he kept finding me. It was as if I was Anubis! Finally i yelled out loud "LEAVE ME ALONE AND GET A LIFE NOOB!!! And the kid just laughed. I wanted to destroy him so i challanged him to a duel:
His other friends vs Grandmasters of death,ice,firew and myth. A scarecrow.a meteor strike, frost giant and a powerful humongo frog ;ater i won!! and he left me alone forvever.

Explorer
Jul 23, 2009
colagada wrote:
People like this exist. Move on.

lol so true

Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
danielb2k wrote:
wizardMaster1967 wrote:

well i'm not he really did follow me and i'm no liar about things like this, he really did follow me all the way to the arena he was weird too xD his name was cass, just cass lol id like that name

Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
just go to a different relm. he cant follow you there ;)

Survivor
Oct 28, 2009
wizardMaster1967 wrote:
he was just so angry at me for accidently ruining his myth trap
That is why KI invented blades.
wizardMaster1967 wrote:
i wish we could just
That is why KI invented realms.
danielb2k wrote:
I know, I think so too.

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
danielb2k wrote:
wizardMaster1967 wrote:

no it happens to too so i just sxich realms or something like that

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
wizardMaster1967 wrote:

If you see this happen again I think you should stick to menu chat or start reporting people. I go with choice 2 because no text chat is boring. :p

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
trose318 wrote:
wizardMaster1967 wrote:
he was just so angry at me for accidently ruining his myth trap
That is why KI invented blades.
wizardMaster1967 wrote:
i wish we could just
That is why KI invented realms.
danielb2k wrote:
I know, I think so too.

This is all correct.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
nilrem100 wrote:
Anyone read Harry Potter the Chamber of Secrets. If you have i have found Colin Creevey. Here's the story:

I was in a heated match. Necromancer vs Theurgist. The girl kept casting sactuary and i kept putting infection and doom and gloom. After a pair of scarecrows and one awsome wraith, life girl left!!! HAHA! A litttle death student kept sayong how cool i was. I naturally loved this but after a few moments the kid drove me crazy. He kept following me. I switched realms and he kept finding me. It was as if I was Anubis! Finally i yelled out loud "LEAVE ME ALONE AND GET A LIFE NOOB!!! And the kid just laughed. I wanted to destroy him so i challanged him to a duel:
His other friends vs Grandmasters of death,ice,firew and myth. A scarecrow.a meteor strike, frost giant and a powerful humongo frog ;ater i won!! and he left me alone forvever.

i totally understand where you're comeing from! in the game, my life master has a "buddy" who, every so often, will just port to where ever the heck she is and annoy the heck out of me! at first, i appericiated the help, but as time progressed, i grew agitated by him, but i couldn't tell him so. i only have menu chat. (GRRRRRR :x :x :x :x ) he seems to either not notice that it bugs me, or chooses to ignore it. some friend...

Explorer
Jun 11, 2010
TheTrueRonan31173 wrote:
I had this kind of happening to a friend of mine, just randomly he started calling my master life friend a noob, where he was a mere adept ( level 26 and the life stole a trap with a better spell than he would have used, sort of like you did. He got annoyed yelling my master was a noob (yeah right noob :P)
Ronan TitanStalker, level 29 NECROMANCER! YEAH BABY! :p
Yea, same story here, except the guy was yelling at me and then challenged me to pvp, and he was LVL 8! Of course I won, same story with the author of this section.

- Josh Dragonbreeze lvl 43 pyromancer YEAH BABY! lol

Delver
Aug 14, 2009
Same situation happened to me, one time, In pvp, i used judgement on my initiate friend and my partner got mad and was cussing at me, sometimes, you will get people who just makes you want to choke them.

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
This happened with a guy in PvP. His name was Andrew and I was just chatting and he said 'SHUSH UP! YOUR SO ANNOYING!' I was just like ookaay. And then he started yelling at me for no apparent reason. Then ANOTHER person ganged up on him and they started calling me 'noob' and reported me for no reason!

Seriously, people can be mean.

Historian
May 15, 2009
yea i hate those people who annoy you like that

once while i was hanging out in unicorn way (I'm a grand master diviner btw)
i saw 3 kids arguing back and forht with each other and i decided to see what was wrong
when i tried to talk to them they all turned on ME and started yelling at me
( all were low levels, 10's and one a level 7)
they started following me and challenged me to a pvp match all of them lol
so i had 2 of my friends port and then once we were int he 3v3 match i had my 2 friends flee then port and watch the fight
of course i wiped them out when i pulled storm lord on my second turn and wiped all of them out
they of course challenged me again but i refused telling them
" your too weak to beat me" which prompted them all to report me which i laughed at
i told them that was gonna back fire then left
lol they kept following me out of the arena and i got on my mount and sped off further into unicorn way
they found me at the end and kept harrassing me to fight them again so int he end i told them goodbye put them on ignore and left that realm

Survivor
Feb 19, 2009
wizardMaster1967 wrote:
people are going to act like a jerk all the time and there is nothing you can do about it thats just how the world is :P