Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Saturday 9-11-10

AuthorMessage
Ok I know it's not the same as Feedback Friday, but Falmea was unable to post on Friday, so I'm stepping in.

Ok here goes:
What do you think of the Selena Gomez quest on the Test Realm?
There's a poll, but I also encourage you to post your responses in this thread.

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

Results
What do you think of the Selena Gomez quest on the Test Realm?
I absolutely loved it 24%
I really liked it 12%
It was ok 27%
I didn't like it. 5%
I really didn't like it 10%
I haven't played it 22%

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
Pros: The idea of the quest and Celestia(ish) sneak peek were cool, I hope to see more done with the area in the future.
Cons: It was a short street. Selena's dialog had too many RL references for my taste.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
I really liked it. I wish it was just a little bit longer, but had fun doing it.
I'm no fan of Selena Gomez, so she irritated me with her acting, but the graphics were just unbelievable.

I loved that I could swim with my pet under water. The monsters were great to fight, although they weren't much of a challenge for a GM, but that is understandable, since it was designed for level 6+.

I actually went back to fight some of the street monsters and to just swim.

FANTASTIC JOB!!!!!

Suri Spiritrider, GM Conjurer

Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
i havnt downloaded the test relm yet it looks coool so im gunna dwnload it!! :D

Survivor
Dec 28, 2009
To be honest, they could of put in Hannah Montana and i still would've liked because Crab Alley is a sneek peek to what Celestia will kinda look like. I know that's 75% of why KI made this part so thank you so much. :D
Sincerely, Nathan Shadowhammer
Lvl 50 Life
Lvl 50 Death
Lvl 50 Storm

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
i heard these quests wont be around forever and i thought will that mean the destruction of crab alley too?

Explorer
Jan 27, 2009
I didn't know who she was until someone told me (I don't watch her show, I'm more into Phineas And Ferb). I liked her song and her character, but I played it with my GM so the quest was too short and easy. I understand that it's a Level 6 quest though.

Survivor
Jan 10, 2010
Survivor
Aug 19, 2010
I really like it. Crab alley is an pretty easy place to fight for an Magus (since it is made for levels 6+) but it was cool. The funniest part is when I talked to her in the cage and she said, "aren't you too short for an wizard?" lol

Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
Eh. Monsters were too easy, but I liked the final fight. I'm an adept, and that
actually posed a challenge! End speech was pretty funny too.

Caitlin Nightrider,Level 20 Theurgist

Hero
May 02, 2009
I loved it. The quests were really enjoyable and funny, and plus, it's so cool that we're able to swim underwater (I actually prefer to swim then use my mounts, plus the pets swimming were a nice touch too, although I do think that they should swim when their standing also.)

As for crab alley, I love that place. it's such a cool place to be at, plus I really like the design of the vicious fish, very nice. I even got a triton statue from one of the enemies there (not sure whether it was a guardian or a tower guard, but I would think it's the latter).

What I dont like is that once you leave the castle, you can't go back in it, yet you can go back into the tower where Selena's cage is at and fight the 2 enemies in there (they got really lucky on me the first time I fought them, where they're first couple of attacks all did their max damage on me.)

So again, I love Crab Alley, everything was so nicely made, from Herman to Selena. Great work KI, and I look forward to the release of Celestia.

Community Leader
Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
MasterWizard3663 wrote:
I really like it. Crab alley is an pretty easy place to fight for an Magus (since it is made for levels 6+) but it was cool. The funniest part is when I talked to her in the cage and she said, "aren't you too short for an wizard?" lol

LOL! totally missed the Star Wars reference there!