Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

HELP!!!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 15, 2009
Ok i was really busy with quests and when i got to lvl 20 i didn't want to stop i didn't want to just drop everything to go to GH so i kept going. When i went back at lvl 23 the quest was gone. I really want to do the GH quests and was wondering how i can.
i'm now a lvl 28 sorcerer

P.S. one of my friends didn't go to his teacher or Merle Ambrose when he was summoned and now javascript:emoticon(':('); (lvl 36 sorcerer) he lost all the quest cards javascript:emoticon('');. The quests should still be there evan though you don't go there on that lvl. Please help me and my friend KI.

Hero
May 27, 2009
The first step is to see Merle Ambrose - if you already did that, then you should have the quest to go to Bjorn Ironclaws in Northgard. If you already did that, you should be going to Savarstaad Pass. Check your quest pages if Merle Ambrose won't talk to you about Grizzleheim.

Of course, if you never did Baldur Goldpaws quests from Olde Town, you won't know about Grizzleheim at all yet on that wizard, so you'll have to start there.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Did you ever go and talk with Ambrose to get access? If not, I would start there and see if he still has the quest for you.

If he has a gray ? mark over his head than try to get access to GH.

If you still are having problems, contact tech support for help.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
mmaakk wrote:
Ok i was really busy with quests and when i got to lvl 20 i didn't want to stop i didn't want to just drop everything to go to GH so i kept going. When i went back at lvl 23 the quest was gone. I really want to do the GH quests and was wondering how i can.
i'm now a lvl 28 sorcerer

P.S. one of my friends didn't go to his teacher or Merle Ambrose when he was summoned and now javascript:emoticon(':('); (lvl 36 sorcerer) he lost all the quest cards javascript:emoticon('');. The quests should still be there evan though you don't go there on that lvl. Please help me and my friend KI.

Did you try going back to talk to Merle Ambrose? Maybe he still has the quest waiting for you.

Explorer
Dec 15, 2009
Yeah i went to merle thats what i meant, but he didn't give me a quest. I think that i had to go right awaay on that lvl. And yes i did the Goldpaw quests.

Hero
May 27, 2009
So, are you saying you can't get to Grizzleheim through the Spiral Gates? Is the world icon not listed? If you go to a gate and can select Grizzleheim and Go To World, then you should go see Bjorn Ironclaws, straight up through the town of Northgard and up the ramp in front of the palace. He should have your next quest, or at least a grey question mark.

If the world is not listed, you may want to contact Support.