Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Secert of the Black Pearl

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 13, 2009
I know, if you were around durning Thundar days you got it. Anyway, I am looking for Black Pearls. Anyone have any ideals where I can fine them?

Defender
Aug 11, 2009
Transmute them from Black Lotus

Jump realms to collect Black Lotus and the very rare Black Pearl in MooShu (Find a place where the Black Lotus appears in two places - usually at the end of the road near a building where you see a cart on one side and a rock on the other)

Try the Bazaar (very rare find here)

It will take time to find or craft this item.

Have fun!!! :) :) :)

Explorer
Mar 06, 2010
Muhkwau wrote:
I know, if you were around durning Thundar days you got it. Anyway, I am looking for Black Pearls. Anyone have any ideals where I can fine them?

thundar days?

Survivor
Jan 30, 2009
rolo527 wrote:
Transmute them from Black Lotus

Jump realms to collect Black Lotus and the very rare Black Pearl in MooShu (Find a place where the Black Lotus appears in two places - usually at the end of the road near a building where you see a cart on one side and a rock on the other)

Try the Bazaar (very rare find here)

It will take time to find or craft this item.

Have fun!!! :) :) :)

this dude is right :D

it helped allot getting the transmute card from the mooshu crafting teacher person, it was VERY hard, i think 15 per black lotus was 1 black pearl

but i used the tree of life. as soon as you walk in, there is the big green building look to the sides of those, if there not anythere, go to the other exit on the other side and look to the sides of them, then if not there search the garden. in the whole dungeon there should be atleast 3, then when you have found them then exit the dungeon and realm hop, and do it again.

Good Luck crafters
Noah Legend
The man who stole the badge Master of Death from malistaire

i am already a master artisan :-) and am trying to craft the gh house

POSTED THE LAST DAY OF MY SUBSCRIBTION!!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Aug 24, 2010
Transmuting is probably the best way to get a black pearl. One Black Pearl per 15 black lotus as stated earlier. They also "drop" from black lotus' when you collect them, but I have only seen one out of the last 20 lotus I collected. Good Luck!

Survivor
Sep 04, 2009
Go to the Mooshu crafting master (Toshio in the Jade Palace) and go through the "Card crafting" section and look for "Black Pearl" You need 15 (I think) black lotus to craft one.

Delver
Mar 08, 2009