Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Coolest Badge?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 22, 2009
machine master I AM ONE HAHAHAHA it was hard all these guys with 2,000 life running around. at the beginning and they are so hard it took me 5 hours. I played from 12:37 am to 5:28 am

Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
my favorite is nightstalker, i used to run around with ninja slayer but then thought, why not kill more pigs? so after afew hours and countless ninja pigs, i proudly run around with nightstalker in my self made (stiched) ninja outfit. srsly who wears a nightstalker badge?

blaze greenleaf
grandmaster balance

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
My favorite is NightStalker for killing i dont remember but i think it was 500 ninja pigs in mooshu.

Survivor
Aug 07, 2008
Swift98 wrote:
First off, The Purifier is for Killing Plague oni, The Peacemaker for killing the War oni, Spirit Walker for killing the death oni, and Oni Slayer for killing the Jade oni. I Normally use The Purifier/Oni Slayer/Sword Saint

And a gentle fyi: Sword Saint is Achieved by killing a Secret boss called Youkai(8000 Health - The REAL Strongest boss). He is Somewhere in Tree Of Life, I won't give a Spoiler on the Location.
Wrong spirit walker is for the oakheart quest series not the death oni.

Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
Swift98 wrote:
First off, The Purifier is for Killing Plague oni, The Peacemaker for killing the War oni, Spirit Walker for killing the death oni, and Oni Slayer for killing the Jade oni. I Normally use The Purifier/Oni Slayer/Sword Saint

And a gentle fyi: Sword Saint is Achieved by killing a Secret boss called Youkai(8000 Health - The REAL Strongest boss). He is Somewhere in Tree Of Life, I won't give a Spoiler on the Location.
isint he the one who gives you the minotaur pet?

Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
Revelations wrote:
What Badge do you run with? Whats the collest you've seen?

I like the badge you get for defeating Jade Oni... The Purifier. Thats the best one I've seen so far.
for me the coolest badge i use is Master Of Monsters which i got for the level 48 myth quest

Survivor
Sep 20, 2009
i use bookworm most of the time because I love reading and i truly am a bookworm

Survivor
Sep 20, 2009
DarthNexus wrote:
my favorte badges are the ones you get for killing tons of enemies.

MEOW MASTER- 400 cats
PIED PIPER- 200 rats
NIGHTSTALKER- 400 pigs
SAMURAI- 200 ronin
DRACONIAN MASTER- 200 draconian
SPIDERBANE- 500 spiders
TECHNOMANCER- 500 golams
ELEMENTALIST- 500 elementals

never heard of half of those but they sound cool

Survivor
Dec 31, 2008
I think Master Artisan is one of the best. Loads of work to complete the tasks to get there and I've rarely seen it in the game.

Survivor
Oct 23, 2009
Revelations wrote:
What Badge do you run with? Whats the collest you've seen?

I like the badge you get for defeating Jade Oni... The Purifier. Thats the best one I've seen so far.
how about savior of the spiral for defeting malastare (by the way someone tell me what hapens after you defeat malastare ive only seen people with that bage).

Survivor
Aug 15, 2009
Survivor
Jan 20, 2010
gswift7 wrote:
I like the Spirit Walker badge (for completing the whole series of side quests for Mossback and his elemental friends in Mooshu) because it is so hard to get. It's surely debateable, but I think it's the hardest badge in the whole game to achieve.

And when I play my storm school character I like the Master of Storm badge (for collecting all the storm school spells in your spell book) because none of the other schools seem to have a badge like that.

The other schools have badges have badges like that, but it is like Master of Ice of whatever the school is.

Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
For me, the two that I'm proudest of are "Master of Fire", and "Master Artisan".

You can reach GM and beat Malistaire without those, so I'm less enthused about "Savior of the Spiral" and "Grandmaster Pyromancer".

Anyway, those are the two that I feel like took the most effort to attain.

And I've now been on the Fire Dragon quest three times for myself and others. It's by far the hardest of the level 48 spell quests.

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
setauket1 wrote:
i use bookworm most of the time because I love reading and i truly am a bookworm

yes. I used to wonder when I would get my bookworm unfortunately all the cool sounding badges are either weak or superhard

Delver
Jun 30, 2009
snowserpent88 wrote:
XMike551X wrote:
MrNiceGuy wrote:
Machine Master

Because that means you've completed the toughest zone in the game (so far).

I got Machine Master 2 days ago for beating Kensington Park!

Yes! Rogan DuskWhisper (Balance- Level 48)
BEAT
KEN
SING
TON
PARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You beat that at level 4!!??!! Wow I lvl 42 and have not beat it yet! You must have lots of strong friends with you to beat it at that level.

Err! Sorry, it took me so long! I meant for it to say.
Level 42

But, I made a smiley instead!

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
Member of the Watch. It is probably the most fitting badge for myth anyway haha. Time of Legend's floating eyes everywhere. Member of the watch badge on. Yep yep.

Crusher Crusher is just funny. But a lot of the badges I would never really think about using.

I don't like my badge PvP Warlord. Warlord is such a gruesome title >,>
Oh well.

Survivor
Jan 03, 2009
i like wearing my technomancer badge :)
lol i just randomly got it when i was in warehouse

Autumn RavenStone- Grandmaster Fire
Stephanie DeathBlade- Grandmaster Death

Survivor
Nov 25, 2009
I like the Order of the Fang because it reminds me of the Order of the Pheonix from Harry Potter numba 5!!!! :-o

Historian
May 28, 2009
The coolest badge is your favorite badge. My favorite badge is Elementalist. I love elementals. So i am trying to get it. I already have defeated 258 elementals. Half way there! :-)

Explorer
Aug 20, 2009
Hey guys. imo, the best badge is either Spirit Walker or Master of the Oasis. Spirit Walker is one of the more "under the radar" badges that most dont know about until the near end of MooShu. Master of the Oasis, on the other hand, used to be bugged and a lot of people cannot find some of the more "hidden" quests in Krokotopia and I feel very accomplished when I walk around bearing this rare badge.

-Valerian DarkBringer- Grandmaster Necromancer
-Galen FrostFlame- Magus Thaumaturge
-Thomas DragonCaster- Initiate Theurgist

Delver
Mar 08, 2009
Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
Swift98 wrote:

Well, I defeated both War oni and Plaugue oni and I don't have either badge.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
NeoStar wrote:
:D
I think that "Sunken City Survivor" is very descriptive; I lost count how many times I died, even with help, before I finally finish it!

And that gave me my second-most favorite, BTW, which is "Savior of Wizard City" ....
:D
I know! One time, I was getting ready to face whats his face( forgot his name) but I race out of mana!

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
ccffcg123 wrote:
MrNiceGuy wrote:
Machine Master

Because that means you've completed the toughest zone in the game (so far).
Is that Kensington?
No, Big Ben