Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Coolest Badge?

AuthorMessage
Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Squire
Apr 18, 2010
Revelations wrote:
What Badge do you run with? Whats the collest you've seen?

I like the badge you get for defeating Jade Oni... The Purifier. Thats the best one I've seen so far.

The best badge i've seen is dragon spyre master!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
Swift98 wrote:
First off, The Purifier is for Killing Plague oni, The Peacemaker for killing the War oni, Spirit Walker for killing the death oni, and Oni Slayer for killing the Jade oni. I Normally use The Purifier/Oni Slayer/Sword Saint

And a gentle fyi: Sword Saint is Achieved by killing a Secret boss called Youkai(8000 Health - The REAL Strongest boss). He is Somewhere in Tree Of Life, I won't give a Spoiler on the Location.

The strongest boss is malistare first of all. Second he is at the far end of the tree of life. 8)

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
dagger44 wrote:
machine master I AM ONE HAHAHAHA it was hard all these guys with 2,000 life running around. at the beginning and they are so hard it took me 5 hours. I played from 12:37 am to 5:28 am

WOW you play that long. It took me 1 hour to do it. Easy!!!!!!Joking. It the hardest dungeon in the game.

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
XMike551X wrote:
snowserpent88 wrote:
XMike551X wrote:
MrNiceGuy wrote:
Machine Master

Because that means you've completed the toughest zone in the game (so far).

I got Machine Master 2 days ago for beating Kensington Park!

Yes! Rogan DuskWhisper (Balance- Level 48)
BEAT
KEN
SING
TON
PARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You beat that at level 4!!??!! Wow I lvl 42 and have not beat it yet! You must have lots of strong friends with you to beat it at that level.

Err! Sorry, it took me so long! I meant for it to say.
Level 42

But, I made a smiley instead!

I finished it at level 33.

Explorer
Nov 26, 2008
Explorer
Dec 19, 2008
Defender
May 27, 2010
WaterGirl101 wrote:
Mander Savior. No one else has it.
Quote if you'd like to know how I got it ;)

not really a big brainer, all you have to do is complete tomb of beguiler
mine is grandmaster artisan cause its a big achievement and it requires patience and lots of free time and determination :D :D

Explorer
Jun 26, 2009
Survivor
Sep 04, 2008
I love Nightstalker, Elementalist and Member of the Watch. They're sooooo cool!

~Jessica Starrider aka Haley Moonwhiper
(Yay! Finally doing the Tree of Life quests!)

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
Revelations wrote:
What Badge do you run with? Whats the collest you've seen?

I like the badge you get for defeating Jade Oni... The Purifier. Thats the best one I've seen so far.

The answer is the badge that is the rarest EVER

Kingsisle Employee!

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
FlAmInGInFeRnO wrote:
Swift98 wrote:
FlAmInGInFeRnO wrote:
Swift98 wrote:
First off, The Purifier is for Killing Plague oni, The Peacemaker for killing the War oni, Spirit Walker for killing the death oni, and Oni Slayer for killing the Jade oni. I Normally use The Purifier/Oni Slayer/Sword Saint

Spirit Walker badge is, to be exact, for completing all quests from Mossback, Wavebringer, and Oakheart, and then defeating Oakheart in battle. Last quest in the series you get after completing Wavebringer's quests, and then going to Oakheart in Tree of life. After that you go back to Jade Palace, look on the map for Oakheart, and go to the location, where the tree elementals will wait and give you the badge.

Oh oops...I accidentally posted this without an reply - Sry to the mods :)
But then on the Spirit Walker Badge, One you go into the 'Spirit' World to go to the Death oni. AND the badge has the death oni's face on it.

Now thats not a mistake. So then Spirit walker CANNOT be from the Oakheart/wavebringer/mossback side quests. UNLESS its a Graphical Error in which the Professors will soon fix to prove that I am not crazy.

-Swift

I got the badge on the same day as i posted, so it has to be a graphic error as you said, but no mistake that it's from the quests from the elementals.

Actually you're both wrong. You get the badge for completing all the quests that you get from the area past the rock garden (YoshihitoTemple and the areas around it), which includes defeating the Death Oni and defeating Oakheart (and please dont say "but you defeat Oakheart in the Jade Palace" you GETthe quest in the right place!), just like you get Peacemaker from Crimson Fields and its areas and the Purifier from Shirataki temple and the areas around it. You have to complete ALL THE QUESTS which is probably why you got the badge at different times.

James Shadowthief
Lengendary Necromancer

Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
I would say, " Mastermind ". Makes me feel sneaky :P . You get it from defeating Meowtarity in Big Ben in Marleybone ( FYI : Big Ben is about 10 floors ) .

John Thundercaster ~ Fire, Life, and Ice

"Fizzling is learning..."