Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Coolest Badge?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 04, 2008
What Badge do you run with? Whats the collest you've seen?

I like the badge you get for defeating Jade Oni... The Purifier. Thats the best one I've seen so far.

Explorer
Jul 12, 2008
Explorer
May 31, 2008
First off, The Purifier is for Killing Plague oni, The Peacemaker for killing the War oni, Spirit Walker for killing the death oni, and Oni Slayer for killing the Jade oni. I Normally use The Purifier/Oni Slayer/Sword Saint

And a gentle fyi: Sword Saint is Achieved by killing a Secret boss called Youkai(8000 Health - The REAL Strongest boss). He is Somewhere in Tree Of Life, I won't give a Spoiler on the Location.

Survivor
May 28, 2008
I like the Spirit Walker badge (for completing the whole series of side quests for Mossback and his elemental friends in Mooshu) because it is so hard to get. It's surely debateable, but I think it's the hardest badge in the whole game to achieve.

And when I play my storm school character I like the Master of Storm badge (for collecting all the storm school spells in your spell book) because none of the other schools seem to have a badge like that.

Defender
Sep 15, 2008
Swift98 wrote:
First off, The Purifier is for Killing Plague oni, The Peacemaker for killing the War oni, Spirit Walker for killing the death oni, and Oni Slayer for killing the Jade oni. I Normally use The Purifier/Oni Slayer/Sword Saint

And a gentle fyi: Sword Saint is Achieved by killing a Secret boss called Youkai(8000 Health - The REAL Strongest boss). He is Somewhere in Tree Of Life, I won't give a Spoiler on the Location.

Level 28 Beat Youkati

Survivor
Oct 04, 2008
Swift98 wrote:

You must play a lot in order to remember all the badges like that. Sometimes I barely remember what I did yesterday. Thanks for the info your quote was VERY helpful.

Survivor
Aug 27, 2008
My favorite badge would have to be "Mastermind". The badge you get i believe for defeating Meowaitry in the Big Ben.

Only because "Mastermind" can mean anything. Lol i just think its cool.

Community Leader
While I like Aeronaut; the one I use today, at level 44, is Golem Tower Champion.

Because that was REALLY HARD to do the first time I tried and I was so proud to have finally done it.

Survivor
Sep 19, 2008
Machine Master

Because that means you've completed the toughest zone in the game (so far).

Survivor
Jul 28, 2008
Swift98 wrote:

Spirit Walker badge is, to be exact, for completing all quests from Mossback, Wavebringer, and Oakheart, and then defeating Oakheart in battle. Last quest in the series you get after completing Wavebringer's quests, and then going to Oakheart in Tree of life. After that you go back to Jade Palace, look on the map for Oakheart, and go to the location, where the tree elementals will wait and give you the badge.

Survivor
Jun 04, 2008
I have a Second Dregree Black Belt, so I really like wearing the Ninja Slayer Badge!

Explorer
May 31, 2008
FlAmInGInFeRnO wrote:
Swift98 wrote:

Spirit Walker badge is, to be exact, for completing all quests from Mossback, Wavebringer, and Oakheart, and then defeating Oakheart in battle. Last quest in the series you get after completing Wavebringer's quests, and then going to Oakheart in Tree of life. After that you go back to Jade Palace, look on the map for Oakheart, and go to the location, where the tree elementals will wait and give you the badge.

Oh oops...I accidentally posted this without an reply - Sry to the mods :)
But then on the Spirit Walker Badge, One you go into the 'Spirit' World to go to the Death oni. AND the badge has the death oni's face on it.

Now thats not a mistake. So then Spirit walker CANNOT be from the Oakheart/wavebringer/mossback side quests. UNLESS its a Graphical Error in which the Professors will soon fix to prove that I am not crazy.

-Swift

Survivor
Jul 28, 2008
Swift98 wrote:
FlAmInGInFeRnO wrote:
Swift98 wrote:

Oh oops...I accidentally posted this without an reply - Sry to the mods :)
But then on the Spirit Walker Badge, One you go into the 'Spirit' World to go to the Death oni. AND the badge has the death oni's face on it.

Now thats not a mistake. So then Spirit walker CANNOT be from the Oakheart/wavebringer/mossback side quests. UNLESS its a Graphical Error in which the Professors will soon fix to prove that I am not crazy.

-Swift

I got the badge on the same day as i posted, so it has to be a graphic error as you said, but no mistake that it's from the quests from the elementals.

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
:D
I think that "Sunken City Survivor" is very descriptive; I lost count how many times I died, even with help, before I finally finish it!

And that gave me my second-most favorite, BTW, which is "Savior of Wizard City" ....
:D

Survivor
Sep 01, 2008
I proudly wear the badge of "Smogger Smasher". I think it just sounds way kewl. And for the Wizards who haven't yet smashed the Smogger, I keep getting asked, "What's a Smogger?" and I reply I have no idea but I smashed it!

Defender
Sep 15, 2008
Well my favorite badge would have to be Blood Of The Giants (although i don't have) It sounds very instering (200 giants to go) But my favorite badge right now that i have is Sword Saint

Survivor
May 24, 2008
driftblim275 wrote:
Well my favorite badge would have to be Blood Of The Giants (although i don't have) It sounds very instering (200 giants to go) But my favorite badge right now that i have is Sword Saint

I was going to mention Blood of the Giants because I just finished my badge on it. Another badge that's hard to keep unless you wear it when you earn it and NEVER REMOVE IT (because there's a game bug on it) is Krokosphinx Delver. I think it wants to share space with Junior Archaeologist. :)

Something similar happened to my first Samoorai badge, too.

Survivor
Nov 26, 2008
Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
I always wear Crusher Crusher. Don't ask me why I like because I'm not completely sure. I think its because I like the fact that it proves you can crush something that normally does the crushing. :D And though I've never seen this one (and therefore obviously dont have it) I like Blood of the Giants. I just heard of it from previous posters and it sounds awesome!

Explorer
Nov 04, 2008
does anyone know what the badge is for killing 1000 undead people if you do know tell me please.
edit:i figured it out and it's undead crusader and my favorite badge is "ghosbuster" i think it is really funny

Explorer
Nov 20, 2008
i think the coolest badge is hero of unicorn way cause it was very hard defeating the lost souls i died like 10 times before i could of killed one soul (lol jk)

Survivor
Oct 13, 2008
Defender
Dec 09, 2008
MrNiceGuy wrote:
Machine Master

Because that means you've completed the toughest zone in the game (so far).
Is that Kensington?

Defender
Sep 22, 2008
Defender
Sep 22, 2008
Swift98 wrote:

Yeah, but just about everybody has that "sword saint" now.