Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Idea- Skyships!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 04, 2010
I have a good idea, why not have Skyships? In some myth legends, Wizards have skyships, and they collect lightning to power their ship, spells, and sell the extra lighting for money. In Wizard101, We can use these Skyships to travel to different worlds of the spiral. There could be different types of ships, Like a galleon and stuff like that. The bad guys in the sky could be Sky Pirates, and they try to steal your lightning and/or cargo. So, to defend yourself, you have to use your ships powers and magic attacks to defeat the enemy ships. Your ships powers depend on the class, parts, and ammo of the ship. You could also have other players on your ship, creating a crew. This crew could help repair and attack other ships, as well as enhance the ships speed and power. I thought this would be a fun addition to Wizard101, and if time and money allow it, I'm sure everyone would be up in the sky's woth their own skyship!
Headmaster Ambrose, please comment on this, I would like to know if this is a good idea.

Christopher Ghostwisper, Life Wizard; Level 26. Thanks!

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
I could see it for traveling from world to world but not much else.
P.S. the bear guy in olde town already has one

Survivor
Aug 04, 2010
There could be little island to travel to, and the bear in Olde Town does have a Viking looking ship. Maybe that could be a grizzleheim skyship you can buy.