Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

When is malistaire

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 30, 2010
I just beat krasys in the forum and thougt it was over but then..................

I HAD TO GET ARMOUR FOR MY DRAKE!!!!!!! How much longer is the forum. I really wanna fight malistaire. And is there anything after the forum?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You have to do a few tasks to gather and forge the armour. Then you'll be ready for Malistaire.

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
how close am i to malistaire i am now in the crucible trying to beat Orin Grimcaster?

Historian
May 28, 2009
joey110498 wrote:
how close am i to malistaire i am now in the crucible trying to beat Orin Grimcaster?

You still pretty far. But very close the DS academy!

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
masteroffire2233 wrote:
I just beat krasys in the forum and thougt it was over but then..................

I HAD TO GET ARMOUR FOR MY DRAKE!!!!!!! How much longer is the forum. I really wanna fight malistaire. And is there anything after the forum?
so close dude

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
ELECTRIC333 wrote:
joey110498 wrote:

You still pretty far. But very close the DS academy!
thanks but orin is very hard but i'm glad i am close to dragonspyre academy so thanks

Survivor
Jan 01, 2010
masteroffire2233 wrote:

it goes like this first get an egg then hatch it then forge armor to protect him from harm dont worry you will soon finish

Explorer
Mar 14, 2009
Ok guys. After the Crucible is Dragonspyre Academy. I don't want to give any spoilers so, BLAH BLAH BLAH DRAKE BLAH BLAH BLAH FIRE TREE BLAH BLAH MISSING PET BLAH BLAH ARMOR BLAH BLAH BLAH. So that's pretty much it. Once you have beaten all the areas in the Academy, a female fire tree (forgot her name!) tells ya to go to Malistare. You ride your dragon in a lava cave. And you work your way up to the Crown of Fire. Then there is the big M.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tyler Summertail
Grandmaster Prymonancer :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
spongy458 wrote:
Ok guys. After the Crucible is Dragonspyre Academy. I don't want to give any spoilers so, BLAH BLAH BLAH DRAKE BLAH BLAH BLAH FIRE TREE BLAH BLAH MISSING PET BLAH BLAH ARMOR BLAH BLAH BLAH. So that's pretty much it. Once you have beaten all the areas in the Academy, a female fire tree (forgot her name!) tells ya to go to Malistare. You ride your dragon in a lava cave. And you work your way up to the Crown of Fire. Then there is the big M.

Tyler Summertail
i've seen the fire tree i teleported to my friends and she was there but i don't know about that missing pet or armor?

Survivor
Feb 16, 2010
spongy458 wrote:

Tyler Summertail

The tree's name is Ashley. :D