Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Special Ability

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
I think that after you reach level 10 you should have the ability to select ONE card from your deck and it always appears in your hand when you first start a battle. And if they were to choose a very powerful card they still would'nt have enogh pips for it for a while unless they get a powerpip like every other turn. If you agree with me or not post a reply and tell me why you think it's a good idea or not. Also if you think you know of a way to improve my idea please reply with the idea posted. :DThanks for reading this. :D

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
I would agree with you except for item and pet cards. I would find it a bit unfair if those with a balance blade or very high damage item card could select it to come up every deal as a first card. I don't mind if learned, non-item, non-pet cards could have one chosen.

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
seasnake wrote:
I would agree with you except for item and pet cards. I would find it a bit unfair if those with a balance blade or very high damage item card could select it to come up every deal as a first card. I don't mind if learned, non-item, non-pet cards could have one chosen.

True I didn't think of that but knowing the admins they would probably tweak it to where you couldn't do that anyway.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
That seems like a great and practical idea, but I think 10 is a bit too early to introduce such a great ability like that; maybe at 20 or 30 would be a better choice. Either that or maybe you should get that ability at the end of Grizzleheim. That would definitely make sense out of the fact that Grizzleheim is completely set apart from the rest of the Wizard101 storyline.

Survivor
Aug 04, 2010
Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
True that Grizzelheim is set apart from the rest of the story and sice you do go there AT level 20 maybe your right.

And no you don't have to choose at 10 or what ever lvl they make it.

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
I don't know if you will answer but if any administrator sees this I would love to hear from you. :D