Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

where do i craft a carousel

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 09, 2010
Hi Everyone-
I have worked on this so so long, have all the ingredients for the carousel, but can't find where to make it. I tried all the tables-basic, housing and equipment, but it did not work. I also went to the place in grizzleheim where i made the house, but they all said "you can't craft that here". Plz help

Sabrina WindSword

Hero
May 27, 2009
Doesn't the recipe tell you that it needs to be crafted at the Dragonspyre Crafting Station? It's near Malistaire's lair.

Survivor
Jan 09, 2010
:D thanks so much, I got it made and love it. Didn't know the recipe said where to craft it.
Sabrina

Survivor
Jan 27, 2010
Hero
May 27, 2009
Any Master Artisan can craft the Carousel. You just will have to find the Earthquake cards somewhere as you won't be able to craft them.

Defender
May 31, 2010
forbiddenwitch wrote:
can a death student craft the carousel? :?

saria starbringer

Any wizard completing the master artisan quest , can purchase and craft the carousel. It does require Earthquake treasure cards. (myth) The library does not sell these cards , so you will need to find Myth wizard who has reached adept crafter to make and trade the cards to you.

The only thing we are limited to crafting in the game are treasure cards , you can only craft cards from your main school.