Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A level 32 not in Marleybone! Is that ok?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
well, i was there at level 27. but trust me, you dont want to be there. it's ok if your not there yet. bu if you REALLY want to get there, dont do any side quests, because you wont unlock anything.

Survivor
Oct 28, 2010
I don't think it is bad, it's just unusuail I didn't unlock marleybone untill I was level 30

Survivor
May 24, 2009
OK, this is actually what I was looking for. My Magus Pyromancer is a level 32
and I am not in MB yet. I don't get this: Merle Ambrose said something like " Come to my office, Wizard. I have very important news "
Right after I hit level 30. Then, I got there, and SURPRISE! Nothing.
The game acted like whatever he said never happened. Do I have to beat KT
or something? HELP!

Survivor
May 24, 2009
MikeStrath wrote:
You really want to get there and be into it by the time you hit level 28 as most schools need to go to Chelsea for that spell quest.

Wow, that's actually what I need, as I am now a level 32 Fire Wizard, and when I hit 29, I got a quest for a new spell. This requires going to Digmoore and Chelsea and I'm STILL not in MB yet. Any advice?

Explorer
May 17, 2009
Hi, I got to Marleybone around the same time as you. Lvl 36 to be exact, and had a very easy time. I finished it in 5 days, with a little help on big ben. When i was lvl 34 i lost my subscription, so i was stuck in kt, but when got it back kt was also easy. Hope this helps!

Survivor
Aug 20, 2011
get past the tomb of storms and then you move on :-)

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
I think its okay because I got out of krokotopia on my other account which is ice, at lvl 40.

Survivor
May 17, 2011
I'm surprised you're making GREAT progress! I didn't reach DS until, I reached level 37. I was so behind on levels, and I must say good job for you at making progress! It only means that you'll be better at getting gear for your wizard, in that world or area. Don't be ashamed of it! :-)

Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
I arrived there at... level 21-23, I think. Well, when or if you already have gotten into Marleybone, it'll be a lot easier for you!

~Somethink they can out smart me... maybe... but I have yet to meet one that can outsmart storm!~

Explorer
Mar 24, 2011
rupertjames wrote:
Johnist wrote:
Due to me power leveling (running instances early), my Storm wizard, Talon Ravenbane, didn't enter MB until he was level 47. He dinged 50 right after Katzenstein's Lab.

That sounds like a brag to me...

i dont even think its possible
it is possible I got there at lvl 42. As for the girl... You are actually doing the best that you can do. Ever since they started level restrictions, you can garentee a spot in celestia and safaris when you get the quests. But once at trancended just stop gaining XP from quests

Explorer
Mar 24, 2011
madjackl wrote:
I arrived there at... level 21-23, I think. Well, when or if you already have gotten into Marleybone, it'll be a lot easier for you!

~Somethink they can out smart me... maybe... but I have yet to meet one that can outsmart storm!~
well I can =D you answered a question from November 2010 heheheh

Explorer
Feb 12, 2012
Paddles1021 wrote:
Hi I am Katherine Dreamcatcher and i am not in Marleybone yet! Is that ok? Do I need to quickly finish up Krockotopia? Please give me an opinion. Thank you.

wow really i got to MB at 21 or 22! (24 at the very latest i cant remember but im pretty sure its either 21 or 22)

Survivor
Feb 06, 2011
Paddles1021 wrote:
Hi I am Katherine Dreamcatcher and i am not in Marleybone yet! Is that ok? Do I need to quickly finish up Krockotopia? Please give me an opinion. Thank you.

i am lvl 35 death and i am not in marleybone yet either :(

Explorer
Jan 03, 2012
it is bettter.
you really wish you had those stronger spells in big ben mooshu nd especially dragonspyre i am lvl 42 fire and really wish at least 45 and also want 48 spells :(

Survivor
Jun 07, 2010
JackJackCuite wrote:
I'm a level 25 I'm not done with krok-whatever I HATE IT!!! I WANT OUT AND INTO MARLEYBONE ALREADY!!!!
Now you know what I feel like...
:x :x :x :x :x
Scarlet FrostCaller Level 25 Balance Wizard

I think you want to stay in Krok, at least for now. Marleybone doesn't have very good sidewalks. :P

Survivor
Mar 28, 2011
Your Fine :) I didnt finish DS until i was level 53,
<3 A Very Friendly Lenedary Sorcerer,
(a.k.a. Heather WillowBreeze Lvl 66)