Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A level 32 not in Marleybone! Is that ok?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 21, 2011
I thinks that wonderful! Your taking your time and getting a high level that will later, help you during the quests in Marleybone. More Health and Mana the better off you are. So never be ashamed of your pase. Just try your best and do your best! ;3

Explorer
Sep 05, 2011
Paddles1021 wrote:
Hi I am Katherine Dreamcatcher and i am not in Marleybone yet! Is that ok? Do I need to quickly finish up Krockotopia? Please give me an opinion. Thank you.

If you're on the Krokosphinx, it doesn't take that long. I got there around level 25 and finished Krokotopia at level 29.

Survivor
Nov 25, 2010
lindseystar wrote:
Hey, Don't worry about it. I got there when I was level 31. Make sure you do a decent amount of The Tomb of Storms in krokotopia then you get the key to mb. I can't remember the exact quest, but I think it's the big dungeon in the middle of the Well of Spirits room. Normally people are done with mb at lvl 35 and I am lvl 35 and just started knigts court. So don't worry about it. You probably were helping a lot of friends and leveling up right? That's what happened to me.
Happy Wizarding,
Sierra Pearlsmith
lvl 35- magus thaumaturge

Well i'm level 45 now and i'm still in marleybone i started in lvl 21 though its sad because i helped so much friends and they dont get to help me :( :(

Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
i am still working on w101 :| and i am lvl 33 or is it 32? idk but my char name is Kimberly GoldenGem friend me! :D i am lots of fun 2 hang out wit! :D :D :D

Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
Wizzgal wrote:
Krokotopia is NOTHING compared to Marleybone.
If I were you I would be happy i'm still in Krokotopia.

Agreed. You are very fortunate to be at an advanced level before you get far in the game. Most people have trouble because they are too low level. Krokotopia is really easy, and a gateway to higher-level spells and more powerful bosses. Marleybone can be very difficult at times, so any extra levels can help you out.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2011
my fire wizard got there at level 30 and got to katzensteins lab at level 34 and I cannot beat it without a friend to help me so I think you are very lucky

motto:keep trying and you'll get there

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
if your not in mb yet thats good and bad. you can be laughed at bad and you can have no problem with the enemies good. i think i entered kt at like lvl 20 and entered mb at maybe lvl 29. but at least you wont have much problems with enemies. i once finished wc at lvl 12, but i had no membership, so i fought bosses and stuff like that until i got membership at lvl 18. so i had no problem with the enemies. hope you see me in the game - Brandon StarStaff lvl 60 ice.

Delver
Aug 30, 2011
Paddles1021 wrote:
Hi I am Katherine Dreamcatcher and i am not in Marleybone yet! Is that ok? Do I need to quickly finish up Krockotopia? Please give me an opinion. Thank you.

Well it seems like you spend a lot of your time completing side quests than following main quests. Well, you can continue that, but if you want to go to Marleybone, I suggest you continue with the Krok storyline quests. Anyways, since you are a higher level when you hit Marlybone, you will have a pretty easy time there anyways

Survivor
Dec 31, 2009
Trust me! You're at an advantage! I got MB at about level 29ish and was absolutely miserable!!! I went straight back to Grizzleheim until I got my confidence back!

Survivor
Jul 16, 2009
To me it is because i got there about the same time.

Defender
Aug 05, 2009
It is completely fine. I'm Storm, therefore it was hard to do story quests. I just took my time and killed Marleybone when I got there due to my high level. Of course, I had to do it all over again at Mooshu S:

But it's fine.

Explorer
Sep 05, 2011
rupertjames wrote:
Johnist wrote:
Due to me power leveling (running instances early), my Storm wizard, Talon Ravenbane, didn't enter MB until he was level 47. He dinged 50 right after Katzenstein's Lab.

That sounds like a brag to me...

i dont even think its possible

It is possible if weak wizards go into places like the chancel and portico. My sister is level 40 and barely in krokotopia.

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
Take your time and pace, Its much more helpful!

....Then my level 32 Theurgist in the last area of Marleybone.

Alura Mythshade level 50 Necromancer
Calamity OrgeBlossom level 32 Theurgist
Cheryl Trollcaster level 41 Pyromancer

Survivor
Sep 16, 2011
you'll be fine. in fact you will probably breeze through marleybone once you finish KT. i got in marleybone at lv30 and now i'm in mooshu at lv38. Wolf Titanbreath lv40 myth

Survivor
Feb 12, 2011
Yes, that's fine. Everyone goes at their own pace. Because I didn't get in until level 40, so don't stress out.

Amber MoonCloud

Survivor
Sep 09, 2011
hmmm i got to admit ur a bit ''behind''
the good thing is the monsters will be easier to kill.
the bad thing it really feels like i was making no process since im in royal museum and when i got here i was 30 so i only leveled up about 4 levels so far

Survivor
Nov 20, 2011
I just started I am level 29

Jeremy SkySpear Ice Wizard

Survivor
Aug 23, 2010
Hi. I'm Darby WaterCaster i'm level 35 and I'm still not in Marleybone yet! the only way for me to get there is to teleport to my friends. Do you have to do something in Krockotopia or Grizzlehiem first? Are members allowed to get to go in different worlds past 20? I'v got a friend that's a member and can go to Marleybone at level 29! Please help. Please respond! :-(

Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
Fine, actually. I, myself, have not gotten inside Marleybone, and I'm lvl 30. I'm actually just waiting to see if I can finish Wysteria's quests, then Krokotopia. It gives me exp., which will be useful in Marleybone.
Honestly, my friend went to Marleybone at lvl 23, and he got killed easily once he ran out of crowns for minions. So, it's better to lvl up and get the gear to help you finish Krokotopia, otherwise you'll die in Marleybone.
It's not THAT easy a world if you're Adept, so I don't see why people are in such a rush to get to the world where you enter battle every 5 minutes.
Really, just enjoy the game, because the worlds pass by like THAT if you're committed, and so do the quests, and once that exp bar leaves, the game turns... boring, for a word, since you've seen all the worlds.
So, really, you're doing fine, don't listen to the worry-warts who tell you you're slow xD.
I, too, wanted to go to MB, then I did, on my Pyromancer, and lvl...28, and I died almost every time there was a boss. So...yeah...

Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
I was around level 29 with my life, 28 with my fire, and 30 with my storm. you're ok. You're just a little late. :-)

Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
lindseystar wrote:
Hey, Don't worry about it. I got there when I was level 31. Make sure you do a decent amount of The Tomb of Storms in krokotopia then you get the key to mb. I can't remember the exact quest, but I think it's the big dungeon in the middle of the Well of Spirits room. Normally people are done with mb at lvl 35 and I am lvl 35 and just started knigts court. So don't worry about it. You probably were helping a lot of friends and leveling up right? That's what happened to me.
Happy Wizarding,
Sierra Pearlsmith
lvl 35- magus thaumaturge
lol no one finishes at lvl 35 thats impossible unless you went into battles with people currently in them from Wizard City to Mooshu and most start at level 30 unless they came from serious MMO's where you cant do anything till level 30 basically and about the battle thing just jump in dont fight at all and sit back well everyone else fights it and take the credit from the quest, your fine i got in at level 29 but i had TONS of help so dont worry and joujou11cool seriously?!?!?! NO ONE but the battle people above get in so your right most get in at about 28-39 some do lots of side quests in WC and dont notice the quest is complete and keep fighting lol but its fine everyone but seriously if you get in at level 26 you are in a school that does a lot of damage and gets little experience cause of the quick battles

Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
It's ok. I'm lvl 42 going on 43 and not even in DragonSpyre yet

Maria Drake lvl 42-43 Therugist

Survivor
Sep 21, 2011
I just turned level 32 as I finished Hametsu Village in Mooshu.
But, I tend to just do the necessary storyline quests.
I currently have 50 outstanding quests.
At level 32+ going to Marleybone, you should be able to solo more quests than most of us.

Defender
Aug 06, 2011
Paddles1021 wrote:
I think it's fine. I am a level 29 Sorcerer and I'm only halfwy done with MB. I started at level 24.

Defender
Apr 24, 2011
Well you should of been in marleybone by maybe between level 20- 25