Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shirataki Temple - HELP!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 03, 2009
So I went into this dungeon by myself. I walked up to the only stone gate and it read text to me, but unfortunately my son hit the enter key before I read it all.

My fiance says I need to face bosses before this but I followed the main story to a T, as far as I was aware at least. Did I miss something? Do I really need to battle other bosses to get into the second half?

Thanks for your time :)

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You can review what was said on a quest by going to the quest list and clicking on the question mark for that quest.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
0XaliX0 wrote:
So I went into this dungeon by myself. I walked up to the only stone gate and it read text to me, but unfortunately my son hit the enter key before I read it all.

My fiance says I need to face bosses before this but I followed the main story to a T, as far as I was aware at least. Did I miss something? Do I really need to battle other bosses to get into the second half?

Thanks for your time :)

Staying on the same side of this gate, go further up the original road and fight the gatekeeper who will drop the key, allowing you to proceed.