Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

where can i find this pet???????

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 26, 2008
I dont where to find this pet and how to get it soo and the pet im looking for is the ninja pig but i cant find it and i dont wanna pay because im saving up to hatch another pet so plz help me??. and if u wanna find me in w101 im chris iron whisper and im storm and my lvl is 49

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
no one drops a ninja pig sorry dude the only person who drops a pig its the secret boss in crimson feilds (Death ninja)

Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
mega47 wrote:
I dont where to find this pet and how to get it soo and the pet im looking for is the ninja pig but i cant find it and i dont wanna pay because im saving up to hatch another pet so plz help me??. and if u wanna find me in w101 im chris iron whisper and im storm and my lvl is 49

I believe you can get a Death Ninja Pig as a drop from Yakedo in Crimson Fields. He's Fire school and has about 5,000 HP. Hope that helps, and good luck :-)

Explorer
Jun 17, 2010
A lot of pigs come from gift cards. One comes from the pet shop in mooshu

Defender
Aug 11, 2009
Cinn23 wrote:
I believe you can get a Death Ninja Pig as a drop from Yakedo in Crimson Fields. He's Fire school and has about 5,000 HP. Hope that helps, and good luck :-)

If you want to fight Yakedo, here is some advice from colagada and a link to some very good information about this foe that KI more than likely would not allow to be posted. (I have learned the lesson on trying to post spoilers. )

Topic: Re: Death Pig https://www.wizard101.com/posts/quote/0/111734.ftl

colagada wrote:
Yakedo drops this pet. He's in Crimson Fields. Here is a link:

http://wizard101.wikia.com/wiki/Yakedo

I believe you can also buy this at the pet shop in Mooshu.

Hope this helps.

Have fun!!! :) :) :)

Survivor
Nov 26, 2008