Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why Wizard101?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 12, 2010
Ok guys, we all play Wizard101 for at least one reason. Post them here

I was first led here by my cousin. I loved the game, but had to quit to money. My family got money again, and I got to play again. So, why I love the game is, well, because this game is so well designed

This game is so awesome because... (1. Kid FRIENDLY! (2. Really FUN! (3. Overall AWESOME (except for wild bolt spams ) So that's my LONG opinion, now lets hear yours!

Signed, Wolf Battletalon- Lvl 45 master diviner

Adherent
May 20, 2010
I keep my subscription active so that I can post here in the forums. I don't play very often anymore.

Survivor
Jul 17, 2010
One thing I like about this game is all the different schools of magic you can choose from! It's also one of the few games I can think of where you can actually be a necromancer (usually necromancers/dark wizards are only the bad guys) so thats definately a plus.

The second thing I really like about this game is that King Isle really seems to care about their players. :-)

Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
My mother-in-law invited me to play, and I was hooked from day 1. I like how we can change clothes and stitch items, the pets, the mini games...I like it all.
I play to relieve stress sometimes, but for the most part I just play because I like it.

Taryn StormRider - Grandmaster Necromancer

Survivor
May 26, 2009
I play Wizard101 pretty much for everything it has. First of all my friends is a big roll in why i get on wizard101 whenever i can. Also I love how compact it is. Every single detailed aspect has a story to it. There is so much built into Wizard101, the worlds, crafting, all the equiptment, the housing items, the houses, quests, everything is just so complex and it never get's old. I started playing two years ago when my cousin showed it to me and iv'e been playing ever since. Wizard101 is the Best

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
I was on Addicting Games and saw it on there download games. I clicked it would be stupid but i really like it. Then i got my family to play.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
With plans to babysit my great-niece after school and knowing she liked playing Wizard 101, i downloaded the game the night before my day of babysitting. I started playing just to see what it was like. At 3am, i finished Triton Avenue. When I couldn't get into Cyclops lane, I immediately bought a subscription. That was a year and a half ago. Since then I have been playing even though my great-niece stopped playing months ago.

I like the game cause it is stress free, and the filters pretty much keep it civilized unlike many other games.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
I keep my subscription active so that I can post here in the forums. I don't play very often anymore.

Colagada, just curious, why would you keep subscription just to hang around the message boards? Of course I assume you'll do Celestia when it comes out, no?