Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

labyrinth unfair

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 30, 2010
I was doing the labyrinth on Malorn after the prison break quest i had to leave. I came back and i was on the first part! All my friends were busy so i tried to solo and died on the final guy. I hurried back but i was too late and now i have to do it a THRID TIME!

Eric Battlepants, Rank 45 myth.

Malorn Frostbane Rank 44 ice.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Defender
Aug 11, 2009
colagada wrote:
How much fun would the game be if we never had any trouble beating it?

If we never had trouble beating the game, then we could all be grandmasters and nobody would be called "noob" and then nearly half of the topics in the forum would never have to be written, because everyone would be perfect and be perfectly happy (except in PvP because they are never happy there - lol jk).

masteroffire2233 wrote:
I was doing the labyrinth on Malorn after the prison break quest i had to leave. I came back and i was on the first part! All my friends were busy so i tried to solo and died on the final guy. I hurried back but i was too late and now i have to do it a THRID TIME!

Don't become frustrated by your defeats or the fact that you have to do the quest again. Use them as a means of learning what works and what should not be done again.

For some schools, wizards have to fight in the Labyrinth a number of times to complete certain quests.

You probably already know this, so this is for others to read.

One key to success is not only how you put your deck together but when to use the spell to your advantage.

Too many lower level wizards have every one of their spells in their deck and a deck that is too small. I have only the best spells for that particular battle in my deck and will change the deck or change the spells depending on the battle. I have a number of spells that I will never use, so I have never put them in any of my decks. (These are spells that my wizards got for free.)

Keep trying and you will have success.

Have fun!!! :-) :-) :-)

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
If you leave a dungeon before you complete it, it resets or if you if you if you die and are gone for more than 30 minutes it resets.

Defender
Feb 23, 2010
sanmil0963 wrote:
If you leave a dungeon before you complete it, it resets or if you if you if you die and are gone for more than 30 minutes it resets.

Actually, there's an easy way around the first part. Simply mark the area and go somewhere else. As long as you're back before the 30 minutes are up, you can simply port back to the area you marked. I use that strategy to refill my health and mana in the basilica.