Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wynaut?

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 28, 2009
Hehehe. :P I say, why we can't buy a lifetime subscription? Maybe around 500 dollars. And if you lose intrest, you can ask back your money aroud 20 dollars. That good huh?

And now, why can't we say our state and contry?

Ex: I live in a state. And i can't say it. I will have to say: My state name looks like the name of a company who make a kind of cookie.

And my city. I will have to say: My city's name is simmilar to the name of the first person who has discovered America.

Some will psych me, some will not.

Is very confusing.

Defender
Apr 03, 2010
500 dollars is a lot.. I dunno, but that is about 10 years worth of year long sub... I honestly would get bored by then... As for locations, that is for safety... It is a little silly, but oh well.

Kinda off topic... but you must live in columbus, ohio! or something lke that... lol.

Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
Historian
May 28, 2009
poems8 wrote:
Wynaut is the name of a Pokemon.

And that why. Cause his name like "why not?" So i put this to attract more peoples to read this topic. That why i am giglling in the biggining and that just for fun! :P

Historian
May 28, 2009
NuclearWar wrote:
500 dollars is a lot.. I dunno, but that is about 10 years worth of year long sub... I honestly would get bored by then... As for locations, that is for safety... It is a little silly, but oh well.

Kinda off topic... but you must live in columbus, ohio! or something lke that... lol.

Looks like you just psyched me. I do live there. I say this to a friend and he say chocolate? To cookie.