Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Obsidian chest locations

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 15, 2010
anyone have a link to the locations of obsidian chests? I dont remember where I saw them in the game

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
dbukalski wrote:
anyone have a link to the locations of obsidian chests? I dont remember where I saw them in the game

On Wizard101 Central,

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5323&highlight=obsidian+chests

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
Look on the quest to see which area it is in (I think the first is in Haunted Cave for example) then go to that area. When in area, open map and you'll see the chest.

Also, FYI, in MB and Mooshu, you don't have to battle the enemies, just walk around the enemies over to chest. As long as you walk along the edge, they'll leave you alone and you can pick up your pieces.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
The fansite Wizard101 Central has a few threads devoted to this. Go there and do a search.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
You really don't need one. You quest log tells you what area you need to go to, and once you're there the map shows you where the chest is.

Explorer
Mar 14, 2010
addisoncrawford wrote:

Also, FYI, in MB and Mooshu, you don't have to battle the enemies, just walk around the enemies over to chest. As long as you walk along the edge, they'll leave you alone and you can pick up your pieces.

And in Krok.