Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grand Gear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 03, 2010
Adherent
May 20, 2010
I wasn't aware that you could buy Grandmaster gear with Crowns.

The best equipment in the game should be hard to get. Otherwise, they'd have to call it "Not-so-Grand" gear.

Historian
May 28, 2009
What do you mean "crown gear"? If you want some grand master's clothes, go farm Malistaire, he have the best gear you can have. Other grand gears will be unleashed when the new world came.

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
I'm lvl 47 ice CLOSE TO GETTING COLOSUS! and i got lvl 50 ice boots from Viktor snowcrusher and a hat from someone else lvlv 50 ice only malistair will drop your own robe (lvl 50 + with ur school card) when you are lvl 50 thts how tht works i think ! hope i helped

Defender
Aug 11, 2009
colagada wrote:
Otherwise, they'd have to call it "Not-so-Grand" gear.

That's a good one!!!

Have fun!!! :) :) :)

Survivor
Sep 16, 2008
what i say is enimies to hard i got kild by malistare!! ( although i am only magus )

Survivor
Sep 06, 2008
wedges wrote:
I'm lvl 47 ice CLOSE TO GETTING COLOSUS! and i got lvl 50 ice boots from Viktor snowcrusher and a hat from someone else lvlv 50 ice only malistair will drop your own robe (lvl 50 + with ur school card) when you are lvl 50 thts how tht works i think ! hope i helped

your level 50 ice and you dot have COLOSSUS im level 42 death and have wraith and helephant .

Survivor
Feb 26, 2010
Survivor
Jan 02, 2009
it is really hard because it supposed to be because if not it would be a boring game. so just keep trying for the gear