Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where is saphire and black coal?!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 30, 2010
i am a lvl 17 and i cant make the dagger of absalotion please tell me where i can get saphire and black coal. I will be thank full.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
jlargo wrote:
i am a lvl 17 and i cant make the dagger of absalotion please tell me where i can get saphire and black coal. I will be thank full.

Standing right next to each crafting quest qiver is a reagent seller. Both of these reagents can be bought quite cheaply from them.

Defender
Aug 11, 2009
jlargo wrote:

Right next to Endora Tangletree, the Novice Crafter (the person who gave you the crafting quest), is Elmer Meadowgrass, the Reagent Vendor. Elmer sells both items: Black Coal for 5 gold pieces and Sapphire for 15. So return to Olde Town to make these purchases.

Whenever you get a crafting quest from a crafting master, there is always a vendor nearby selling some of the items that you will need. For the remaining items you will have to either transmute, or craft, them yourself or find the items scattered throughout certain parts of the Spiral.

Check with each of the crafting masters for not only the special clothing and weapons that you are able to craft, but also housing items and items that you are able to transmute. Just click on the arrow in the upper right corner of the "RECIPE SHOP" to find more things that you can do.

Have fun!!! :) :) :)

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Sapphire and Black Coal can be bought at any reagent vendor. All the reagent vendors are located next to the crafting quest givers.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

Hero
May 27, 2009
Next to the lady who gave you that quest is another Vendor - he sells all of the gems and the black coal you need. When you reach Krok, there is another Reagent vendor who will sell all that same stuff, plus the shadow oil and simple vials. Where there is a crafting quest, there is always a Reagent Vendor. The only world without one is Grizzleheim (although I'm hoping they will add one there.)

Community Leader
Next to each craft quest giver there is a reagents seller,that is where you get basic reagents from.

Defender
May 31, 2010
Black coal and Sapphires can be purchased from any of the reagent vendors throughout the spiral. You can usually find the vendors near the NPC who gives you the crafting quest.

Reagents are divided into three groups , reagents bought from vendors , reagents that are harvested from the ground , and the last kind only drops from creatures.

Amethyst , Black coal , Citrine Crystal vial , Ghost fire, Glass vial, Jade , Onyx , Peridot, Ruby , Sapphire , Shadow oil, and simple vial are all the reagents that can be bought.

Bone , Bronze gear , Ectoplasm, Leather straps and Spider silk are the ones that only drop from creatures .

All the rest are harvested from the ground.

All reagents are also sold at the bazaar, but rare ones are not always available.

Explorer
Jan 11, 2010
Go to the reagent vendor in olde town. He sells black coal and it is very cheap. He also has the saphires.
You can also find black coal in the bazaar sometimes.
The reagent vendor stands right next to the lady you got the craft quest from :)

Survivor
Jul 30, 2010
rolo527 wrote:
jlargo wrote:

Right next to Endora Tangletree, the Novice Crafter (the person who gave you the crafting quest), is Elmer Meadowgrass, the Reagent Vendor. Elmer sells both items: Black Coal for 5 gold pieces and Sapphire for 15. So return to Olde Town to make these purchases.

Whenever you get a crafting quest from a crafting master, there is always a vendor nearby selling some of the items that you will need. For the remaining items you will have to either transmute, or craft, them yourself or find the items scattered throughout certain parts of the Spiral.

Check with each of the crafting masters for not only the special clothing and weapons that you are able to craft, but also housing items and items that you are able to transmute. Just click on the arrow in the upper right corner of the "RECIPE SHOP" to find more things that you can do.

Have fun!!! :) :) :)

k thx