Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

all the reagents but....

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 25, 2009
i am crafting an aquarium and all i need are the helephant cards. I tried to craft them but i an death and it wont let me. How do i get these cards and finish my fish tank??? I know we cant trade for then anymore so whats a person to do?

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
andofax61 wrote:
i am crafting an aquarium and all i need are the helephant cards. I tried to craft them but i an death and it wont let me. How do i get these cards and finish my fish tank??? I know we cant trade for then anymore so whats a person to do?

If you know a fire crafter who can make heliphants, they can trade 'crafted' cards to you. There is a big differance between crafted and enchanted cards...the first can still be traded.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I found most of mine at the bazaar. They don't show up often and you have to be quick in buying them. Another way to get the Helephant card is to farm the Ravens in GH. They sometimes drop that card along with Earthquake, Hydra, Scarecrow, Colossus, Stormzilla and Seraph.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

Hero
May 27, 2009
Helephants are still tradeable - they are craftable by Fire Wizards. If you don't have a fire wizard of your own, or a friend who is a Fire, you'll need to check with some of the fansites where they have card-trading forums.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
I too am trying to craft the aquarium and am so upset right now about this! Iv spent alot of time and gold on this project just to find I cant make create what i set out to create??? when there really is no real trading here! I would pay someone for them but thats not aloud. this is something kings isle should look into and fix. at least if its gonna be put out there dont force us to trade when its something that is all but band. sure we can trade cards to a certain extent but even thats tight. at least make it a card we can craft our self and not have to ask people we dont know do i for us but we cant pay them for it! very frustrating and iratating i dont play to get upset