Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New World After Celestia: Zebfrica

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
Okay, so I was thinking, and I thought of an AWESOME idea for a world after Celestia! The theme is African (yes, I know people have had that idea), and it is the main home of the Zebras. Thats why I call it Zebfrica. Sir Reginald Baxy is the one that guides you through Zebfrica. I think he should have an Austrailian accent by the way. I have no idea if you beat Morganthe at the end of Celestia or not. So I came up with two logics.

LOGIC 1: After you beat the last boss in Celestia (and it's not Morganthe), you talk to Merle and you find out she went through Zebfrica. He tells you to talk to Sir Reginald Baxby, and he gives you the key, and he tells you tp meet him at The Water Hole (the "common" area) in Zebfrica.

When Morganthe went through Zebrica, she summoned the evil Oni Lord and Gurtok Lord to slow you down so you have to beat them before you get to her. That also means there will be a world AFTER Zebfricka.

LOGIC 2: When you beat Morganthe at the end of Celestia and talk to Merle and finish the big CL main quests and stuff, the Sir Reginald Baxby icon comes up on the side of your screen and he tells you (in an Austrailian accent) to come see him at once.

He tells you that something has come up in his homeland Zebrica. The Oni Lord and the Gurtok Lord have risin and taken control of the Elephants and cursed the Hippos and Rhinos into helping the Elephants take control of Zebfrica.

DETAILES:

Good guys: Zebras, Giraffes, and Lions.

Bad guys: Elephants (some can be called Gurtoks, Onis, or just Elephants), Rhinos, Hiyenas, and Hippos.

The "common" area: The Water Hole. It is a little pond with a tree beside it. The ground is dirt and grass. It is set on the plains. There are little paths going to the streets. The shops are little huts made of sticks dirt and straw.

Zekes Quest: Find the Lion Cubs.

Abbrevation: ZA

Street area 1 (EX: Pyramid if the Sun, Digmoore Station, Hametsu Village): The Plains.

Street area 1: Street 1 (EX: Royal Hall, Hyde Park, Hametsu Village): Base Camp (street).

Street area 1: Street 2 (EX: Chamber of Fire, Chelsea Court, Tatakai Outpost): Path of Forgotten Spirits (street).

Street area 1: Street 3 (EX: Palace of Fire, The Ironworks, Crimson Fields): The Hippo's Lake (dungeon).

Stree area 2 (EX: Krokosphinx, Scotland Yard, Shoshun Village): Lion's Den.

Street area 2: Street 1 (EX: Hall of Champions, Newgate Prison, Cave of Solitude): Pride Rock (dungeon).

Street area 2: Street 2 (EX: Grand Arena, Knight's Court, Kishebe Village) The Rhino's Grassland (dungeon).

Street area 2: Street 3 (EX: Vault of Ice and Empereor's Retreat, Katzenstein's Lab, Shirataki Temple) Hiyena's Lair (dungeon).

Street area 3: (EX: Tomb of Storms, Royal Museum, Yoshito Temple) Elephant's Tomb.

Street area 3: Street 1 (EX: Counterweight East, Ancient Burial Grounds) Oni Chamber (gauntlet with 5 floors [battle War, Plague, Death and Jade Onis at 5th floor]).

Street area 3: Street 2 (EX: Counterweight West, Village of Sorrow)
Gurtok Chamber (gauntlet with 5 floors [battle both Gurtoks from Great Spyre, Gurtok Demon, and Gurtok Barrier Demon on 5th floor]).

Street area 3: Street 3 (EX: Temple of Storms, Big Ben) The Elephant Kingdom (2 hour dungeon [battle Gurtok and Oni Lord at end])

MORE DETAILES SOON!!! :-D

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Delver
Jun 30, 2009
I think an African theme would be AMAZING! I love Africa, and I've always wanted to go. So, I think if you bring a little ethnic "fantasy" culture into Wizard101, it would be Amazing!!

Historian
May 28, 2009
Delver
Mar 08, 2009
I would love to have a world like that! I have only one question, WHAT ARE THE NEW PETS!!! I asked because i am a major pet collecter and i think that the new pets would be a great addition to the collection lol

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
willwolf64 wrote:
Okay, so I was thinking, and I thought of an AWESOME idea fir a world after Celestia! The theme is African (yes, I know people have had that idea), and it is the main home of the Zebras. Thats why I call it Zebfricka. Sir Reginald Baxy is the one that guides you through Zebfricka. I think he should have an Austrailian accent by the way. I have no idea if you beat Morganthe at the end of Celestia or not. So I came up with two logics.

LOGIC 1: After you beat the last boss in Celestia (and it's not Morganthe), you talk to Merle and you find out she went through Zebfricka. He tells you to talk to Sir Reginald Baxby, and he gives you the key, and he tells you tp meet him at The Water Hole (the "common" area) in Zebfricka.

When Morganthe went through Zebricka, she summoned the evil Oni Lord and Gurtok Lord to slow you down so you have to beat them before you get to her. That also means there will be a world AFTER Zebfricka.

LOGIC 2: When you beat Morganthe at the end of Celestia and talk to Merle and finish the big CL main quests and stuff, the Sir Reginald Baxby icon comes up on the side of your screen and he tells you (in an Austrailian accent) to come see him at once.

He tells you that something has come up in his homeland Zebricka. The Oni Lord and the Gurtok Lord have risin and taken control of the Elephants and cursed the Hippos and Rhinos into helping the Elephants take control of Zebfricka.

DETAILES:

Bad guys: Elephants (some can be called Gurtoks, Onis, or just Elephants), Rhinos, Hiyenas, and Hippos.

The "common" area: The Water Hole. It is a little pond with a tree beside it. The ground is dirt and grass. It is set on the plains. There are little paths going to the streets. The shops are little huts made of sticks dirt and straw.

Street area 1 (EX: Pyramid if the Sun, Digmoore Station, Hametsu Village): The Plains.

Street area 1: Street 1 (EX: Royal Hall, Hyde Park, Hametsu Village): Base Camp (street).

Street area 1: Street 2 (EX: Chamber of Fire, Chelsea Court, Tatakai Outpost): Path of Forgotten Spirits (street).

Street area 1: Street 3 (EX: Palace of Fire, The Ironworks, Crimson Fields): The Hippo's Lake (dungeon).

Street area 2: Street 1 (EX: Hall of Champions, Newgate Prison, Cave of Solitude): Pride Rock (dungeon).

Street area 2: Street 2 (EX: Grand Arena, Knight's Court, Kishebe Village) The Rhino's Grassland (dungeon).

Street area 2: Street 3 (EX: Vault of Ice and Empereor's Retreat, Katzenstein's Lab, Shirataki Temple) Hiyena's Lair (dungeon).

Street area 3: (EX: Tomb of Storms, Royal Museum, Yoshito Temple) Elephant's Tomb.

Street area 3: Street 1 (EX: Counterweight East, Ancient Burial Grounds) Oni Chamber (gauntlet with 5 floors [battle War, Plague, Death and Jade Onis at 5th floor]).

Gurtok Chamber (gauntlet with 5 floors [battle both Gurtoks from Great Spyre, Gurtok Demon, and Gurtok Barrier Demon on 5th floor]).

Street area 3: Street 3 (EX: Temple of Storms, Big Ben) The Elephant Kingdom (2 hour dungeon [battle Gurtok and Oni Lord at end])

MORE DETAILES SOON!!! :D
It would suck figting all the Onis!

Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
willwolf64 wrote:
Okay, so I was thinking, and I thought of an AWESOME idea fir a world after Celestia! The theme is African (yes, I know people have had that idea), and it is the main home of the Zebras. Thats why I call it Zebfricka. Sir Reginald Baxy is the one that guides you through Zebfricka. I think he should have an Austrailian accent by the way. I have no idea if you beat Morganthe at the end of Celestia or not. So I came up with two logics.

LOGIC 1: After you beat the last boss in Celestia (and it's not Morganthe), you talk to Merle and you find out she went through Zebfricka. He tells you to talk to Sir Reginald Baxby, and he gives you the key, and he tells you tp meet him at The Water Hole (the "common" area) in Zebfricka.

When Morganthe went through Zebricka, she summoned the evil Oni Lord and Gurtok Lord to slow you down so you have to beat them before you get to her. That also means there will be a world AFTER Zebfricka.

He tells you that something has come up in his homeland Zebricka. The Oni Lord and the Gurtok Lord have risin and taken control of the Elephants and cursed the Hippos and Rhinos into helping the Elephants take control of Zebfricka.

DETAILES:

Impressive! Sounds fun. :D

Survivor
Jun 26, 2010
willwolf64 wrote:

DETAILES:

i dont really like it that much

Survivor
Jun 26, 2010
acfon wrote:
willwolf64 wrote:

DETAILES:

It would suck figting all the Onis!

i agree

Survivor
Sep 17, 2009
Think about it this way. The last time we fought Onis was in MS by the time we get to Zabfricka we would be level 60 and Onis might be like taking out a lost soul.

Cool world.

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009