Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A good ice pet?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 31, 2009
I'm a lvl 45 ice/life wizard and i was wondering if there is a good ice pet. i know in lvl 48 that after i get the final ice spell, my ice teacher will give me a ice colousus (idk how to spell it. sorry) but i was wondering if there is something more stronger than that. maybe like a ice/frost hound or a ice/frost zilla. I just really wish that there would be a stronger spell for ice wizards.

if anyone know a good pet combo that might lead to a SUPER good ice pet, then please tell me about it. Thank you :]

Defender
Jul 15, 2009
There is a frostzilla, but it gives you a stormzilla item card rather than something in keeping with it's element.

It's really going to depend on what you want, and what your colossus gets (other than pip o plenty). You may want to do your research using wizard 101 central, and the gift card page.

Survivor
Mar 18, 2010
Ice hound is the best ice pet. It will give a new spell at epic which hits once up to 715. Ice hound is the combination of a colossus and an orthrus.