Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ninja pig spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 19, 2009
I was wondering how do i get the ninja pig card. i dont want it as a treasure card but a normal card. THANKS

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Some enemies in Mooshu occasionally drop this card.

They can be bought in the Bazaar for about 450 coins.

They can be crafted by Myth wizards.

Explorer
Jul 08, 2010
Adherent
May 20, 2010
Cancel the above; the card can't be crafted.

However, the Ninja Pig pet gives a Ninja Pig card at ancient level.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
It only exists as a treasure card. It would be very nice if it was added to Myth's inventory of spells.

Explorer
Aug 20, 2009
Well, it is a Myth Spell, but you cannot learn it. HOWEVER, it comes as an item card from the Wayfinder Helmet (hat).

Wayfinder Helmet Stats/Requirements:
+ 265 Max Health
+ 2% to all Damage
+ 6% Power Pip Chance
+ 1 NINJA PIG Item Card

LEVEL 50+ ONLY
No Auction

So its Grandmaster only and drops from the Boss at the end of the Marleybone Warehouse from the Celestia Preview quest. It is a VERY rare drop, so dont be disappointed if you dont win it. Keep trying! Better hurry, though! Once Celestia is released, these quests are gone along with the Warehouse! Good luck!

Hope this helps!

-Valerian DarkBringer- Grandmaster Necromancer- MASTER ARTISAN
-Galen FrostFlame- Magus Thaumaturge- HERO OF KROKOTOPIA
-Thomas DragonCaster- Initiate Theurgist- GOLEM TOWER CHAMPION

Delver
Jun 30, 2009
It's only as a Treasure Card.
All schools have one

Fire- Krokomummy
Ice- Ghost Touch
Life- ( I don't remember if it has one )
Balance- Krokotillian
Myth- Ninja Pigs
Death- Nightshade
Storm- ( I don't remember if it has one )

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
duckykw wrote:
I was wondering how do i get the ninja pig card. i dont want it as a treasure card but a normal card. THANKS

I don't know if it is a pet card at all but I think otherwise it is only a treasure card. It is quite an awesome spell and i would LOVE to have it as a higher level myth spell once the new area comes out <drool>

ellie

Survivor
Jan 16, 2009
it would make life so much easier for myth to actually learn the ninja pig card......................... since myths most powerful attacks have a small hit and then a big it you have to put down 2 traps to get the extra damage but i just want a myth spell (like ninja pig) that has one big hit and no small so you only have to put down 1 trap