Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Osmose spell

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 08, 2010
How many times have we forgotten to refill mana in a fight, or get pulled into one and use up our remaining mana? Basically this spell is this: 0 pip spell that regenerates a small portion of mana. A small amount could be anywhere from 10-20 mana or coded to give a portion of you level (like level / 2).

This could be classed into a global class (as in not school specific) or onto an item with X amount of cards.

Survivor
Jul 17, 2009
rubyb23 wrote:
How many times have we forgotten to refill mana in a fight, or get pulled into one and use up our remaining mana? Basically this spell is this: 0 pip spell that regenerates a small portion of mana. A small amount could be anywhere from 10-20 mana or coded to give a portion of you level (like level / 2).

This could be classed into a global class (as in not school specific) or onto an item with X amount of cards.
I like the idea cause one time i was fighting malistare as a quest, I JUST GOT REBIRTH THEN!!!! I ran out of mana so my friend and I had to call on more of my friends.

Explorer
Mar 11, 2010
Explorer
Jul 08, 2010
Yes, it technically is the name of the FF spell, but which also makes it more recognizable.

To elaborate more on its useage, it could be used to siphon a small part of health, say equal to level or like 40, then convert 1/2 to mana.

Think of it as an extremely weak Ghoul

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
honestly, this idea isnt the best i have heard, im level 49, and i have about 400+ mana, and before someone says, 'oh well, your high level' i have a bunch of low levels ranging from 7-26, and with them, i have NEVER had any problems with mana, most people go for the rings or amethist that add health or somethign else, honestly, i dont, i go for the health and mana mix, and also, if you REALLY want a answer for this, go into arena and win one of the arena equipment that has -100% mana, it gives you unlimited mana, a bit while to get, but for those who cant seem to keep there mana in line, its perfect for them