Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pedestal for Unicorn Statue?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 08, 2010
I have done a search, but only came up with the round statue base which I did not see in the DS furniture store as mentioned.

I have purchased several types of pedestals (Ornate, Life, Myth {Minotaur has this} and plain stone), and none have worked thus far.

I have seen this may be a bug since early last year, that the Unicorn isnt fitting on the Life pedestal.

Is there any pedestal/statue base that will allow the unicorn to fit, and would it also work for all statues? If the round statue base is the one, where do I get one?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
The Unicorn statue will work with the round pedestal. I believethe pedestal is a crafted item. You can sometimes find them in the Bazaar for about 800 coins.

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
rubyb23 wrote:
I have done a search, but only came up with the round statue base which I did not see in the DS furniture store as mentioned.

I have purchased several types of pedestals (Ornate, Life, Myth {Minotaur has this} and plain stone), and none have worked thus far.

I have seen this may be a bug since early last year, that the Unicorn isnt fitting on the Life pedestal.

Is there any pedestal/statue base that will allow the unicorn to fit, and would it also work for all statues? If the round statue base is the one, where do I get one?

or you could put it on a ds platform its rare in the bazaar its big enough

Hero
May 27, 2009
I just bought several Round Pedestal Bases from the Dragonspyre furniture vendor. It's very strange that you didn't see them there.

Explorer
Jul 08, 2010
But where is the recipe? I have searched the Wiki for it, and no mention of one is there.

Hero
May 27, 2009
It is not crafted, it is for sale from the Furniture Vendor. Click on the candle icon, it's a decoration.

Explorer
Jul 08, 2010
Perhaps I need to have that level to see recipes?

I just went to the bazaar and found one for 1050, so I know they exist lol.

I will be doing more crafting recipes to earn higher crafting badges. As for the DS pedestal, I tried that and it didnt fit.