Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Comparisons...

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 08, 2009
If you were to compare classes in Ravenwood with subjects in Real-Life school, which subjects do you think they would best relate to? Here are my ideas:

Fire:Drama...Fire is supposed to be about passion and stuff, plus in the test at the beginning of the game it says that Shakespeare was a Pyromancer.

Ice:Reading & Writing...It doesn't really fit in with other subjects.

Storm:Math & Science...Go to The Hatchery, look at the symbol on the ground, you'll see why I think this.

Myth:Art...Myth is about releasing a person's creativity through the power of magic, Art is about releasing a person's creativity through the power of a pen and paper.

Life:Music...Music is one liveliest of the Fine Arts (if you ever seen one of those Fairy-tale movies with the singing animals, you'd know what I mean).

Death:Biology?...This is the closest death is ever gonna get to a Real-Life school subject.

Balance:History...This subject fits in pretty well with Myth too, but Balance has got that Krokotopian theme, and the Royal Museum in Marleybone has got alot of Krokotopian artifacts.

Let me know what you think of my Comparisons, and be sure to share your own.

Explorer
Jul 08, 2009
cruzdude wrote:
If you were to compare classes in Ravenwood with subjects in Real-Life school, which subjects do you think they would best relate to? Here are my ideas:

Fire:Drama...Fire is supposed to be about passion and stuff, plus in the test at the beginning of the game it says that Shakespeare was a Pyromancer.

Ice:Reading & Writing...It doesn't really fit in with other subjects.

Storm:Math & Science...Go to The Hatchery, look at the symbol on the ground, you'll see why I think this.

Myth:Art...Myth is about releasing a person's creativity through the power of magic, Art is about releasing a person's creativity through the power of a pen and paper.

Life:Music...Music is one liveliest of the Fine Arts (if you ever seen one of those Fairy-tale movies with the singing animals, you'd know what I mean).

Death:Biology?...This is the closest death is ever gonna get to a Real-Life school subject.

Balance:History...This subject fits in pretty well with Myth too, but Balance has got that Krokotopian theme, and the Royal Museum in Marleybone has got alot of Krokotopian artifacts.

Let me know what you think of my Comparisons, and be sure to share your own.

I can see your logic in all of these except one. Myth and Art. I think Myth is more like remedial classes as you have to rely on others, in this case minions, to do your work.

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
I like these comparisons but for myth it would have to be Philosophy.
There are items like Contemplative deck, and the Philosophers stone. It's all about philosophy with myth more than it is art.