Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest Helper?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 20, 2010
Hello Profs,

I recently subscribed for one month, and as a result, I am in Krokotopia right now. The problem is, for some reason, my quest helper isn't working anymore. I click and right-click on a quest, and nothing shows up. No "Quest helper not allowed for this quest," no rotating arrow, no anything. What's going on? Was the arrow just a handicap for lower levels or something?

The keyboard key 'T' will toggle your quest helper on and off.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Hero
May 27, 2009
You know, you CAN search these forums for commonly asked questions. I think this topic is mentioned once a week here. The quest helper also shuts off when you finish a quest and the next quest in line is one that the helper cannot be used for (i.e., find the smiths). Press the "T" key, and if that does not bring it back, open your quest page and select a different quest, then press "T" again.

Good Luck!

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Willowdreamer wrote:
You know, you CAN search these forums for commonly asked questions. I think this topic is mentioned once a week here.

More like 3 to 5 times a week., and almost always (as was the case here) by somebody who's never posted before. New posters don't understand that it can take up to a day for a post to appear. They're used to posting, having it appear instantly, and then getting a reply within a few minutes. It's the lazy way to get a question answered. Once they see the moderation message, they may wait a few minutes. When it doesn't appear, they go search for it anyway, or they go to a fan site, Wiki Answers, EHow, etc. and ask there.