Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

celestia discussion area

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
hi everyone i just wanted to make a thread that people could discuss what they think celestia is going to be like and what they would like to see in celestia that they havent seen in other worlds. ill start it off. first of all i would like to see new crown mounts what would you guys like to see

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
there is going to be mounts and celestia is supposed to look like atlantis.

Survivor
Mar 13, 2009
joey110498 wrote:
are u sure that there will be ? are you a maker of the game? if not ten i cant really belive you because i dont want to be disapointed :?

Defender
May 30, 2009
wertbelt wrote:
joey110498 wrote:
are u sure that there will be ? are you a maker of the game? if not ten i cant really belive you because i dont want to be disapointed :?

1. Read the notes on Celestia and look at the wallpaper that has been released.

2.Take a trip to the test realm. The new quest gives us a hint of what it will look like.

3.No one truly knows what Celestia will be like but if you do a little looking around, you can get a pretty good idea.

Defender
Jan 03, 2009
wertbelt wrote:
joey110498 wrote:

Yes, there will be shark and squid mounts I'm 99.999999999999% sure, cause I doubt it but they could change that if they wanted too.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
Rokk wrote:
wertbelt wrote:
joey110498 wrote:

Yes, there will be shark and squid mounts I'm 99.999999999999% sure, cause I doubt it but they could change that if they wanted too.

I doubt there will be a squid mount. And I don't think a shark mount either, I think the shark seen in the sneak peek video was something like the balloon cars in marleybone or the ship to the krokosphinx in krokotopia.

Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
catboy2197 wrote:
Rokk wrote:
wertbelt wrote:
joey110498 wrote:

I doubt there will be a squid mount. And I don't think a shark mount either, I think the shark seen in the sneak peek video was something like the balloon cars in marleybone or the ship to the krokosphinx in krokotopia.

I saw a shark mount that someone had yesterday when I was on Wizard101 doing the Selena quest

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
there is a squid and shark mount there is a strange ogre of the sea platapuses strange golems starfish shark creatures shadow weavers and and all that good stuff...

Delver
Sep 18, 2009
Defender
Mar 13, 2010
I think that if you do the Selena quest, you will get a good feel for what Celestia will be like.

I find it really beautiful - even relaxing. :)

Delver
Feb 01, 2010