Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

lifezilla

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 08, 2010
there shoud be a lifezilla that comes out of the forest and becomes your pet and gives you its card AND shoots of flawers out of mouth it does 200 damige to the oppent and heal you by 400 isnt that cool! (mood happy :D)

Survivor
Feb 20, 2010
I like the lifezilla idea but why would it just come out of the forest. If anything a boss should drop it. I should do 500 damage and heal you by 250.

Defender
Jul 15, 2009
There is a card that does this already. It is called Wraith.

Having a death-based spell would not, I think, fit into the overall 'feel' of life.

There is a LifeZilla - he just gives a StormZilla item card. (That does not mean that I would not _love_ for the lifezilla to give a variant of the stormzilla that actually reflects the element of the pet.

Survivor
Sep 13, 2009
girllava8 wrote:
there shoud be a lifezilla that comes out of the forest and becomes your pet and gives you its card AND shoots of flawers out of mouth it does 200 damige to the oppent and heal you by 400 isnt that cool! (mood happy :D)
um...... a giant trex that shoots flowers is it just me or ARE YOU CRAZY????????????????