Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Will Stormzilla ever be fixed?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 09, 2009
The move Stormzilla has had a move problem since the creation of the quest to the new world. Basically the move works the way it should but Stormzilla's head is angled incorrectly. Unlike all the other zilla moves, it's head now faces down and roars at the ground and not you. I mean it's just a graphical animation/movement error but will it ever be fixed?

Stormzilla will be back to his old self just in time for Celestia later this year.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Jan 09, 2009
Hero
May 27, 2009
Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
Unless this is a very recent error, I really like my stormzilla exactly as it is, it is soo cute.

Explorer
Jun 04, 2010
re11ding wrote:
The move Stormzilla has had a move problem since the creation of the quest to the new world. Basically the move works the way it should but Stormzilla's head is angled incorrectly. Unlike all the other zilla moves, it's head now faces down and roars at the ground and not you. I mean it's just a graphical animation/movement error but will it ever be fixed?

that's because it's a cyclone that hits the enemy